Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official FEPA Event] Forum Clan War League - Sign-Up Thread

Quote Originally Posted by NoBigDeal View Post
    I do not visit the forums often so I may not qualify but I was looking for a mixed CWL for my Max 10 alt NoBigDeal.
    Forum id: NoBigDeal
    IGN: NoBigDeal
    Current league: Masters
    War stars: 3102
    Heroes: 40/40 village is 100% max
    Signing up for: mixed
    Seeing as how this is last minute and my clan will start war in 5 hours I am realistically looking for 3rd round.
    Do sign up and join! I rarely post although have been a forum member for umpteen years. You will find truly kind dedicated folks like Heather and Tull Sadum who puts in great effort plus time to run the Forum Clans unconditionally.

If you enjoy banter, fun wars and yet putting in the best effort towards winning then you will find like minded fabulous friends in this event through my own past experience. Hope to see more signups within 24 hours before we hoist the forum flag again in the CWL!

Zees67
    Forum Events CWL

Happy to spin in the fleapit as soon after the opt in period as the fun and Wigan accounts and NoBigDeal arrive. A placement in gold would be ideal for our line up (based on my experiences last season, crystal 3 would be a bit too uncomfortable a week for our 8s and 9s, but hopefully being th11 and under we'll avoid that). So come over when you can - if you're still in war it doesn't matter, you can come over for spin, and then go back home to finish up.

I believe the hardcore th12 spin in Forum Events will be sometime in the first 12 hours after the opt ins start.

See you soon.
    Last edited by deadnettle; 17 Hours Ago at 07:37 AM.

thank you all for signing up !!!! Rosters now updated.
    Both CWL are now a certainty, we have enough sign ups!!

Please make sure to arrive in clan within the next few hours,
    as soon as the search has started, you can gi back if you still have CW attacks to do elsewhere.

We will spin as soon as all are present, hopefully not later than in 11hrs from now.

Have Fun
    TS
    Last edited by TullSadum; 14 Hours Ago at 10:24 AM.

results for FWH2018
    mid TH12, lvl 203, 54/56/27
    2014 Review-Video , Free download, printable stats booklet

Hi peeps, Here to help with Current CWL. First time poster, long time clasher💪🏼
    Forum id: BrendoMini
    IGN: MightyB
    Current league: Masters League 1
    War stars: 1145
    Heroes: Q22/K16
    Signing up for: mixed

Fresh Spawn
    Forum id; jannes68
    IGN: minime
    TH lvl: TH10
    Current league: -
    War stars: 1300
    Heroes: 40/40
    Mixed CWL

Fresh Spawn
    Hi.. sorry.. my clan has set up a secondary CWL.. so with any luck we will get 15 accounts in their .. Iíd love to join you guys if we canít get enough in there.. or perhaps in round 3.. . Anyway sorry about messing you around and good luck..

Quote Originally Posted by Wigan View Post
    Hi.. sorry.. my clan has set up a secondary CWL.. so with any luck we will get 15 accounts in their .. I’d love to join you guys if we can’t get enough in there.. or perhaps in round 3.. . Anyway sorry about messing you around and good luck..

Thanks for letting us know and good luck with your cwl.

Both clans have now entered into CWL. The hardcore 12s in Forum Events, which achieved promotion to champs 3 after the first season, matched up within a couple of hours - good luck to them. Forum fleapit got a first time placement in crystal 3 in about twenty minutes - top 15 on roster were 5xth11, 3x th10, 6 th9 (including a couple of reserve 9s). Due to low sign ups, everyone who signed up there gets to participate in every war there, so unless anyone needs to sit out any of them, we'll be running the same line up of th8-11 (1/5/3/5) every war which at least keeps the line ups straightforward. Good luck fleas!

I see a few stars in our near future, they won't see us coming especially with our menacing clan name. Lets go forum!