Thread: Builder animation while upgrading

Lightbulb Builder animation while upgrading

From many years,
    I see builder always working madly on a building while upgrading. It makes me mad, so I have thought of a feature that makes builder to carry some more raw material instead of his old hammer. The builder may use these materials on upgrades and after few time to graphics of that building may change telling us that the building will look some like the graphic. If we cancel so the builder may take back his all materials and if gemed or used book on it he may do it much faster same in builder base also. Please Supercell add this in the game

Level 17
    - 15,600/17,800 | Master II
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 201] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post
    Hey I don't meant that but I am bored by seeing builder just banging his hammer on the building.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by dlero2608 View Post
    Hey I don't meant that but I am bored by seeing builder just banging his hammer on the building.
    So, your solution to your boredom is to add graphics content, increase the size of the game files & do absolutely nothing for gameplay?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaledonian View Post
    So, your solution to your boredom is to add graphics content, increase the size of the game files & do absolutely nothing for gameplay?

Along with the graphics there must be gameplay changes. But a graphic change doesn't matter the game size. A graphic change requires only 2-3 MB more in the package.
    Last edited by dlero2608; October 20th, 2018 at 04:57 AM.

How can you say that?!
    Just look at his face

It definitely is a really fun game, I have wasted 5 years of my life on it, it was worth every second
    -SuperKai
    BlackNinja|TH7

Quote Originally Posted by MatteBlacke View Post

How can you say that?!
    Just look at his face
    Why to see the face check his lifestyle