Thread: Canít login to my old account

Canít login to my old account

My Android was destroyed a while back I had my account saved on google play but I switched to an iPhone and canít seem to recover it.

simplest and fastest solution:
    get an android device (friend/family)
    login with your gplay account
    load clash of clans
    start clash of clans
    at tutorial click ingame settings
    click gplay
    chose your gplay account

after youd village succesfully loaded you must save it with supercell id. you can chose any email account that you. you should be the only one with acces to that email account and this email account will be permanent linked to your village. you will not longer be able to acces youd village with gplay.

with that supercell id you are able to play on any support android and ios device.

make sure you delete your gplay account and supercell id from that android device after you have saved your village.

Alternatively, you can save a lot of hassle by just contacting Support and ask for the "one-time account recovery" option.

Quote Originally Posted by Clash12344321 View Post
    Alternatively, you can save a lot of hassle by just contacting Support and ask for the "one-time account recovery" option.
    why this?
    isnt it better to get his back his account without using the one time recovery?

What if there isn't any Android device he/she can use?
    Last edited by Clash12344321; October 17th, 2018 at 11:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    why this?
    isnt it better to get his back his account without using the one time recovery?
    Agreed, don't blow your one time recovery on a minute matter like this.

Alternatively, if you don't have an Android device then you can install CoC on a PC/Mac via Bluestacks. Subsequently, load your village through your Google Play account there and then register to a Supercell ID. Once done, go back to your iPhone and load the same village through the same Supercell ID. I recently helped a co-worker transfer his village from Android to iOS through this method (he was in the same boat, no Android device available).
    Lost a war, missed out on a huge loot, got your 6k DE stolen? Remember this, in 1976 Ronald Wayne sold his 10% stock in Apple for $800! Now its worth $58 Billion! Chill out, relax, it's just a game.
    Moved on to Brawl and CR after 6 years with CoC.

Quote Originally Posted by moonlight99 View Post
    Alternatively, if you don't have an Android device then you can install CoC on a PC/Mac via
    absolut horrible idea. its not forbidden but could cause very bad issues which cant get solved by support.

just to name some issues:
    losing the layout editor because clash of clans think you are in jp region.
    no supercell id available because clash of clans think you are in chinese region.

its forbidden here on forum.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; October 17th, 2018 at 01:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    absolut horrible idea. its not forbidden but could cause very bad issues which cant get solved by support.

just to name some issues:
    losing the layout editor because clash of clans think you are in jp region.
    no supercell id available because clash of clans think you are in chinese region.

its forbidden here on forum.
    Bluestacks is a US company and doesn't use VPN to conceal anything. As per SC though they don't support Bluestacks if you run into problems but its use isn't forbidden. Speaking from experience, my co-worker hasn't lost his layout and SC ID was available to be registered in the Bluestacks for him, sure same can't be said about everyone.

Necessity is the mother of invention, sometimes you gotta try your luck in other ways. I hope OP finds a way to get his account back, Good luck to him!
    Last edited by moonlight99; October 17th, 2018 at 02:32 PM. Reason: type
    Lost a war, missed out on a huge loot, got your 6k DE stolen? Remember this, in 1976 Ronald Wayne sold his 10% stock in Apple for $800! Now its worth $58 Billion! Chill out, relax, it's just a game.
    Moved on to Brawl and CR after 6 years with CoC.