Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Cheating?

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by MajorJohnson View Post
    I looked at the photos and it looked a little strange to me because the player has 110k war weight which is that of a max TH11, which is what it is supposed to have.

I'm with sharky finn on this one, the player hasn't placed items in his war base and is getting charged the same weight anyways.

Player in question is NOT cheating, he is a detriment to his clan by not placing those items in his war base. A player is only cheating if using mods, bots, or 3rd party gems.
    That one isnt in doubt mate. The thought (by me) was whether he was purposely leaving the items out of his war base, in order to try and fight at lower weight.
    Puma rightly suggested he simply isnt a war player, therefore doesnt update his war base. Look up their clan, and it shows he isnt usually in the team, but is more likely a wrecker donator, put into team either by mistake, or due to other opt outs, and simply forgot to update said war base.

Quote Originally Posted by Thegreatpuma View Post
    I dunno. You really think it's weight engineering? Why run dragons to 4 and bowlers to 2 if you're trying to save weight? His best attacks at 12 would be lava loon with the troops he's got. HOnestly it looks like a 10 rushed to 12 to donate SM. Then thrown into war by a coleader who doesn't know what they're doing.
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyValker View Post
    I don't think that was his war. My money on these two clans:

https://cocp.it/clan/QYVUY9G2
    https://cocp.it/clan/282GR900

Good luck with the War OP! Sounds like you have one easier base to attack at least!
    Thanks Skyvalker!

It turned out to be an easy war where they downed tools with a bunch of attacks remaining. We're the second of those two links. You're welcome to drop by whenever you feel like it.

Puma was probably right. The player in question was p5 on the map and he didn't get any of his attacks in. A rare easy war for us nowadays but welcome anyways. Helps keep the log green.

Apologies again for the misleading post title. The base seemed super odd at first sight and a bunch of us ex engineers who've been busting our butts to level out our offense and defense cried bloody murder at the sight of someone else seemingly getting away with it.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychomime View Post
    Thanks Skyvalker!

It turned out to be an easy war where they downed tools with a bunch of attacks remaining. We're the second of those two links. You're welcome to drop by whenever you feel like it.

Puma was probably right. The player in question was p5 on the map and he didn't get any of his attacks in. A rare easy war for us nowadays but welcome anyways. Helps keep the log green.

Apologies again for the misleading post title. The base seemed super odd at first sight and a bunch of us ex engineers who've been busting our butts to level out our offense and defense cried bloody murder at the sight of someone else seemingly getting away with it.
    SkyValker done well to track you down.
    I can see why you are the best clan in Nottingham. Good going. And well done on the win.

Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    SkyValker done well to track you down.
    I can see why you are the best clan in Nottingham. Good going. And well done on the win.
    I thought if I'd got that one right, I'd have to borrow your deer stalker hat! I had to go back to a very old post to track down the clans.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychomime View Post
    Thanks Skyvalker!

Very well done on the win. You do have an impressive war log, and obviously some excellent attackers, but it's nice to get the occasional rollover win also!

No worries at all on the title. It was very much taken in the spirit it was intended, and I think the tone of all the messages in this thread reflects that.

On to the next one - good luck!