Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Derby Task Expired

Derby Task Expired

As soon as I picked my derby task, it went straight to being “expired” and changed my available tasks to 11/12. I wasn’t even able to try to work on it. Help!

Just selected a boat task and as soon as I picked it a sign appeared on it saying it expired. I did not yget a chance to even attempt to do it. It is now showing in my list of tasks I was able to select another boat task I am working on but I’m concerned about how the “expired” boat task will affect my quota of tasks. Please advise. Thanks

I took a fishing task. There was a lag where nothing happened then the task changed to expired and then another lag and it said 5 days. I had a panic but it seemed to right itself. Did you try ending your game and restarting. There is a terrible lagging on everything at the moment so maybe it will fix itself. If not contact support with screenshots. It's so early in the Derby nothing should be expired yet!

Expired tasks as soon as I take them... Bad lag between farms.

Very frustrated that I take a task and it's already expired! Help!

Centennial Club
    Defo a glitch today

Logged out and back into game and it corrected itself. However, it’s taking so long to load the entire game.

One of my hoodies had the same problem. Took a feed task and completed it and is shows completed and another line shows it’s expired even though he has only done/picked the task once.

B85C4566-9CB8-4FC9-A572-F1831C91A34B.jpeg

shows 11/14 tasks.
    Last edited by BokuSachii; October 16th, 2018 at 03:51 PM.

I had it happen to me on 2 consecutive mining tasks. For the second one I took, I paused and waited because the counter did not come up. While I waited I tapped the task again and the counter showed, so I completed the task. My log looks like this, with no tasks lost.

Farm 144
    CoC TH12 BhB9 AQ 60 BK 60 GW 40
    established level 18 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

What a mess this whole game is.

I took a mining task. Immediately it said expired. I set the game aside without closing. Came back a few minute later and the task was ok then. I did it and it counted.

Side note: don’t even try shopping in the dd. Not happening.

Farm level: 241 Silo 11,850 and always full, no really it is full!
    Start date: 01/09/2013
    Disclaimer: The opinions expressed by Besta are Bestas opinions, ideas and concerns.
    “I think I have a new favorite notification from HayDay: “The scarecrow made me do it”. Quote accredited to dtx275

Quote Originally Posted by Bestajunior View Post
    What a mess this whole game is.

I took a mining task. Immediately it said expired. I set the game aside without closing. Came back a few minute later and the task was ok then. I did it and it counted.

Side note: don’t even try shopping in the dd. Not happening.
    The Daily Dirt is loading so slow that you miss everything! Worse, I was buying stuff and it wasn't really bought. I would leave a shop and go back in and the items were still there like I hadn't bought it. So I tapped them again and repeated this for a minute. I tapped 2 x10 Rice repeatedly because it didn't register; now I have 140 Rice from 40. Yay? I guess...