Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Halloween Theme and Special Diamond Offers!

Now I see why it is impossible for us to trade decos. I donít like my mausoleum, I was goin to sell it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivash1228 View Post
    Now I see why it is impossible for us to trade decos. I donít like my mausoleum, I was goin to sell it.
    I was also looking forward to that happening, I'd loved to have yours

Quote Originally Posted by pixietail View Post
    I'm really bummed that the decos of the packages cannot be bought with diamonds even, but only with real money. $20 is a lot for a deco, while both my kids wants the mausoleum (because of the scary, scary eyes) on their farms and have been saving diamonds for this event hoping it will come again. I have loved this game for not desperately having to put real money in it to still be able to play it equally to others. But this now, thats just greed...

Also been wondering where the wizard cat on the pumpkin showing on Gregs farm is?
    Pixie, except for the witch - if sheís there I missed her - they are all in the (game)shop available for diamonds. I was actually glad to see that. It helps when a player (me!) buys diamonds only to see special packages offered the next day.

Check it out in the shop.

EDIT: Theyíve been removed. 😟 Only the open grave is still there and now Iíve said that it probably wonít be there for long. Should have known it was too good to be true. 😔
    Last edited by BostonGirl; October 16th, 2018 at 03:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BostonGirl View Post
    Pixie, except for the witch - if sheís there I missed her - they are all in the (game)shop available for diamonds. I was actually glad to see that. It helps when a player (me!) buys diamonds only to see special packages offered the next day.

Check it out in the shop.

EDIT: Theyíve been removed. 😟 Only the open grave is still there and now Iíve said that it probably wonít be there for long. Should have known it was too good to be true. 😔
    Oh, for me they haven't been there since event started it's only been the ones who is currently there. Or I'd be getting it right away!

Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    The currency conversion is done by Apple / Google. We only set one price and the rest follows I believe. Also various VAT's impact the price I believe.

Cheers,

Nick

Interesting. thanks for the reply.
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 155 (45 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

Quote Originally Posted by SmallChange View Post
    Nick

What currency conversion system does SC use? Converting GBP to USD it costs us $26 to buy the $20 package. The difference adds up quickly if you buy a few items.

...runs off to look at Greg’s Gnomes...

EDIT OMG They are SERIOUSLY cute. They’re worth hanging around for!
    My most expensive package is $19.98, Iím in Virginia.

A look at all the Halloween Decoration

Enjoy the Halloween Deco

OMG! I need the wizard cat! Please make this available 😁

I guess the wizard cat is for helping event today.
    Farm: Milky May level 70something, Wheat Hoarder Hippo level 40something

kik milkymayhippo

Quote Originally Posted by MaysCropsCartel View Post
    I guess the wizard cat is for helping event today.
    Nope, 10 diamonds, which I'll take, but they can't tease like this! I've seen wizard kitty, I need it!