Thread: is this base a bad thing?

Trainee

is this base a bad thing?

I have a TH 10 MAXED, heroes, walls, troops... everything. I never built inferno towers or Xbows. does that count as a max 10 for wars now? I'm confused about how the war weight works. BTW, let me tell ya, it was a long road to make that happen.

is it time to go ahead and add the XBows and inferno towers with the way war weight is calculated?

Thanks

You're not a max 10 until you build everything, you also won't be able to move to 11 until you build everything. Your war weight is lower without them yes, but unless you just want to war at 10 you'll need to build them to progress in the game.

Trainee
    i have no desire to move to TH 11 with that acct but didnt know if it was counting as a max TH 10 in war weight with the new algorithms. If it is, i may as well add them, if not, it hopefully gives us a war advantage

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zurcon View Post
    I have a TH 10 MAXED, heroes, walls, troops... everything. I never built inferno towers or Xbows. does that count as a max 10 for wars now? I'm confused about how the war weight works. BTW, let me tell ya, it was a long road to make that happen.

is it time to go ahead and add the XBows and inferno towers with the way war weight is calculated?

Thanks
    war weight isn't calculated by keeping in consideration ur walls, troops or heroes. it takes into consideration the levels of ur defensive structures. ur war weight is low. you'll be matched 8 out of 10 times with a decent th9. p.s: you aren't maxed yet!