Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Leader got demoted by himself ?

I think its unfair that they take this approach, I have spent a good deal of money playing this game, and now they demoted me , thinking twice about the whole scenario, If your going to do this REFUND,,,,,,,, YES REFUND MY MONEY!!!! Because I wish to no longer play when you keep making rules as you go, your there to take the money, but after that we don't count!!!

Quote Originally Posted by debrabgoode View Post
    I think its unfair that they take this approach, I have spent a good deal of money playing this game, and now they demoted me , thinking twice about the whole scenario, If your going to do this REFUND,,,,,,,, YES REFUND MY MONEY!!!! Because I wish to no longer play when you keep making rules as you go, your there to take the money, but after that we don't count!!!

Welcome to the forums. It appears that you already stopped playing anyway is why you got demoted. Be happy you did not get kicked out of the hood or your farm deleted for being dead so long. It is not fair to the other players in the hood to have an inactive leader. If a leader is going to be away for a long time, it would be a good idea to make an active co-leader the new or temporary leader to carry on the leadership responsibilities. If you start playing again you can always ask for the current leader for you status back.
    Actually you spent your money on your farm, not on a leader status. Your farm is still there as you left it, is it not. So you I do not think you lost anything you spent your money on.

I wish they had implemented this feature years ago. I joined a hood where other players there had a leader that was never there. It was unknown when the leader left or if ever return. Players could do nothing for the hood because all were stuck at member status. I encouraged all of the active players to dump that dead hood and move into a new one. Had this feature been present back the, they would not have had to do all of that.
    Last edited by dtx725; October 6th, 2019 at 05:18 PM.

I didnt stop playing , just had a crisis in my life and this wasn't at the top of the list!!! MY hood is all family members that understood what was going on so I think you are wrong there!!!!

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by debrabgoode View Post
    I didnt stop playing , just had a crisis in my life and this wasn't at the top of the list!!! MY hood is all family members that understood what was going on so I think you are wrong there!!!!
    If your NH is family, can someone promote you to leader again?
    Level 100! 6/28/16 won the pearl 12/31/14 won the windmill 2/3/15
    Thank you to TerMinus Prime for my cool banner