Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Leader got demoted by himself ?

Fresh Spawn

Unhappy Leader got demoted by himself ?

Hello, I've not played hayday in some time now but this afternoon I heard from my clan mate that I demoted myself to Co-leader and promoted a random co-leader to leader ...

this made me somewhat scared and I already contacted the hayday support with screenshots of what happened + I also changed my google accounts password to something else, but it still worries me. I have had not even had the game installed on my new phone and my old phone and other devices I use were all in the same room. so I really don't understand how this could happen, as I did not demote myself and promoted the other person. :C

Does anyone know if this is perhaps a bug or something else ?

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenma View Post
    Hello, I've not played hayday in some time now but this afternoon I heard from my clan mate that I demoted myself to Co-leader and promoted a random co-leader to leader ...

this made me somewhat scared and I already contacted the hayday support with screenshots of what happened + I also changed my google accounts password to something else, but it still worries me. I have had not even had the game installed on my new phone and my old phone and other devices I use were all in the same room. so I really don't understand how this could happen, as I did not demote myself and promoted the other person. :C

Does anyone know if this is perhaps a bug or something else ?
    Hello and welcome to the forum.

As a part of the new update there has been introduced a way of dealing with inactive leaders. It's nothing that you have done yourself; it's come about because of your inactivity.

This thread will give you more information: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...r-not-promoted

I hope this helps

Hay Day level 196 (main farm) - I have seven others!

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowslips View Post
    Hello and welcome to the forum.

As a part of the new update there has been introduced a way of dealing with inactive leaders. It's nothing that you have done yourself; it's come about because of your inactivity.

This thread will give you more information: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...r-not-promoted

I hope this helps
    Thank you so much !
    I thought my acount was hacked or worse then that. you saved me a lot of worries thinking about this.

Much love Tenma.

Fresh Spawn

Chairman/founder spontaneously degraded!

The founder and chairman/leader/whatever it’s called in English, has been degraded to member, and another player that is not active whatsoever, has been promoted! The leader doesn’t know anything about this. No one can change this now. It’s very annoying that some random member is now in charge of the neighbourhood. Can that be fixed?

Fresh Spawn
    This happened to us but another inactive player was promoted. Now what do we do?
    A warning would have helped.

Hi is there a way to remove inactive players . We are in a neighborhood of 30 and struggle to level up at each derby because we are only 3/4 active players and our leader is one of the inactive players. Please help, thanks!

The exact same thing happened in our neighborhood. I would have though the highest-level player would get promoted to leader.

Quote Originally Posted by Annylou View Post
    This happened to us but another inactive player was promoted. Now what do we do?
    A warning would have helped.
    It is the same in our neighborhood and now we have someone that didn't play for more than a year as a leader. The previous one was playing until a couple of months ago.

Nick posted this in updates yesterday.....

Update: Totally forgot to mention - we added one new server-side “feature”: If the NH leader is inactive (has not logged into the game) for 2 weeks or more, he/she gets demoted and the oldest & highest ranking active member will become the leader. This has been requested from lots of NH’s with an inactive leader.

Here’s the thread on this topic.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...r-not-promoted