Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hay Day Update: Fall 2018

New Bloke/Chick
    Im looking for all the avalible gnooms discovered with derby horsshoe awards. Canít find them anywhere. Redknight posted all the images on his twitter/facebook page of the gnooms at Gregs farm. But he also had derby horsshoe screenshots of 2 christmas gnooms. Love them! Anybody got any other gnooms that arn't shown at Gregs farm? I would love to see them all.

ps: I couldnt post the pictures (exceeds your quota bij 3.6 kg) Tried over and over again wit jpg gif etc. Excuse me for being a noob.

Fresh Spawn
    Ik heb problemen met de update. Sinds de laatste update heb ik -30 ijzerstaven en -30 steenkool.
    Ik hoop dat dit wordt opgelost want de fun is er nu wel af.

Losing leadership

Itís not right that I started the neighborhood many many years ago, take a break from the game and lose my leadership to a co leader. Not even the oldest co leader. And to lose leadership with NO notification. Itís just wrong!

Fresh Spawn
    I don't understand why we were not informed before the change took place. Our farm's leader has been inactive (job, children are top priority) but our group has functioned quite well. Why not wait until there is a complaint? I am upset because our former leader is the one that started many people "farming".
    And demoted after two weeks? That's just not right - we often take longer vacations.

Fresh Spawn
    I am in complete agreement. The same thing happened in our neighborhood and I am not happy.

Did you know as well, that the newly designated leader is also put back in to the derby. If they dont play then the NH's performance is affected.
    Our newly appointed leader doesnt even log in anymore so we cant even transfer it back to the original one.

Ive been having chats with HayDay people and Im getting the impression they may be sending out a fix for this soon. I just hope it includes reinstating the old leader or at least giving the leadership to someone worthy of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    Guys, the 2 weeks thing (leader) is now in, and we can change it if you guys think it should be longer. Maybe 4 weeks / 30 days?

Cheers,

Nick
    2 months please

Tag: #2LCV92UO

Quote Originally Posted by YvonneZissou View Post
    2 months please
    Remove it completely?
    There needs to be a warning that it's going to happen amd that should be posted on the NH's group chat.

Currenty, our NH is broken because we can't move the leadership back and its affecting our derby performance.

How can we remove a non-playing leader from the weekly derby. They are affecting our performance?