Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Th11 - 49 bk, 45 aq, 20 gw

Millennial Club
    Heya! Currently on a 6 win streak and usually do 20/25 wars, simply because if anyone doesn’t follow plan or attacks late or doesn’t use both will be sat from war. Usually always about 30 green. We like to win wars!

Prism is a LEVEL 12 clan, mostly USA/UK, mixed gender and most importantly ADULT ONLY. We are usually maxed out with players, so I’m regularly cleaning out inactive accounts and recruiting only the best players so the clan stays alive.

DKA “Red Squad” is our LEVEL 6 feeder clan, for mini accounts, rushed accounts and beginners. This clan is perfect for players who want to farm and still be able to max clan games, small wars are also optional here.

We are a competitive group and winning is important, but we enjoy the game rather than take it too seriously. We chat a lot and to war we’ve made joining our KIK group mandatory, discord is optional. Donations are never left hanging and we always friendly challenge for practise, after all there’s always room for improvement.

We ALWAYS achieve MAX tier on clan games usually within 48 hours, we’d require you to do your best to help towards this.

We war constantly but you can opt in/out as and when you can/cannot war. No war pressure, no angry messages over bad attacks (after all it is just a game) - just follow the war plan and use both attacks accordingly.

Rules? We are looking for English speaking, loyal and fairly active players who donate troops, pull their weight in clan games (if they want to receive the rewards) and use both attacks in war.

If we sound like the right clan for you, just mention ‘Lea in forums’ upon joining, or add me as a friend and she will invite you if you fit the criteria.

My tag #2RQ9VUPV2
    Prism #8YC8PP88
    Red squad #GOP9JPYG
    Last edited by LeaAtPrism; 6 Days Ago at 07:12 PM.

Pro Member

:)

Level 14 ADULT war clan (18+)

Member of AWL (American War League)

War back to back, active 24/7, max everything. We have members from all time zones so there is always someone on to donate for raids or war, talk about life, sports or the weather (lol), help to teach attacks or to practice by fc. We max clan games within the first few days, every time. Donations are filled extremely quickly. We do not keep a donation ratio bcuz it's honestly hard to donate - the requests get filled so quickly. It's a great crew. Friendly banter and smack talk a must. It's just a great time with a great group of people.

Become a legend!

We use discord to communicate and the app IS MANDATORY. We have an add free version of clash track for your optional use. We host optional training sessions in our training room (discord) to teach new attacks. You just have to ask, plenty of skilled attackers willing to help. Looking for the following:

th10:: with 25/25 heroes

Th11:: with 35/35 heroes

Th 12:: with 45/45 heroes

If u don't meet the above, message me and I'll get u the feeder clan info.. EVEN OUR FEEDER MAXES CLAN GAMES, every.. single.. time

Please let me know if interested.♥
    TakeoverLegendz #8R9RUQUG

Say skittlez or forums if u decide to join
    My discord name skittlez#2329

Centennial Club
    Yaki Village (#QJCU99R) is a level-7, English-speaking and active clan consisting of mature players. We are a serious War Clan with an 80%+ win rate that maintains a relaxed atmosphere.

War:
    - We do back to back wars. Wars are always optional, but we are very serious about wars, hence our 80%+ win rate.

Clan Games:
    - Final-tier rewards in all clan games within a few days after the games start.

What you can expect:
    - Friendly members
    - Organised Clan
    - Strong leadership

Requirements:
    - Non-rushed TH8+
    - English speaking
    - Maturity
    - Loyalty
    - Discord

Come check us out over on Discord! https://discord.gg/N6zQbZS
    Hope to see you soon!

Hi friend—

If you’re interested in warring, check out Last to Resorts (#8J20LRJQ). We’re a level 17 adult war clan based in the U.S., with a number of international players.

We’re looking for like-minded clashers with a strong sense of team play. If that describes you, stop by for a visit and get to know us.

We have new members do FCs upon acceptance, so please have heroes up and a war army ready.

Requests fill quickly in our clan, so there’s no need for a donation account—unless your donation account is war ready and has heroes and troops appropriate for a TH12.

Please mention this forum post in your request to join in. Thanks, and clash on!

Check out Arctic Wind. We are an adult war clan. See our recruitment thread at: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...rently-Have-15

Lightbulb The Danger Zone War Clan - Many TH12/TH11 for CWL (Green War Log)

Quote Originally Posted by Rederick View Post
    I'm looking for a hardcore war clan looking for serious players for the upcoming Clan War Leagues.

My heroes are constantly upgrading but I make time for a war after every upgrade (a few if clan games offer hero books). Hero upgrades will be on hold during Clan War Leagues of course.

1200+ war stars, 200+ farm attacks per season, I'm guarnteed to 3* any TH10 in war, 2* + 70%+ on TH11, and can get a 2* high 50% on a TH12. I'll even attack TH9s, I don't care. I just want to win baby (Al Davis, sup). My staple war comp is Gowipe or Gowiwipe. I'm the definition of consistent when it comes to war.

I do need a clan to also accept my alt TH12 that I use for Siege and Golem donations. This base will have 10k+ donations every season.

Please post the following:
    Clan Name
    Win/Loss/Tie Record
    Average War Size
    Any Info that makes your clan excel better than others

Thanks,
    Red

The Danger Zone | Adult Clan | B2B Wars | Max CG | Green War Log

Clan: TheDangerZone
    Clan Tag: #PY9C8RQ2
    Clan Level: 16+
    Clan Location: International
    Language: English

War: Always
    Clan Games: 100% Completion
    Discord Server: cqBn4xv

Stats: https://www.clashofstats.com/clans/t...9C8RQ2/members

We're looking to expand by adding a few more active members. We have a friendly and loyal core group of players, but are also very welcoming TH11/TH12 (non-rushed) that would like to join us.

* We are a war clan with clear rules, fair, and mature leadership
    * Many of us donate heavily... max troops/anything that is requested
    * We have a strong track record of helping new members improve their attacks
    * Members are welcome to opt out of war but we ask that if you opt into war, you take it seriously

We provide guidance and support to new members. You WILL grow massively as a player if you have the willingness to constantly improve.

If you decide that you'd like to join, please request an invite on Discord or in-game. Discord is mandatory for war but also as communication tool for sharing strategy/tips/war bases.

Hi Rederick!

Come check out MOUNTAINBEARS (#2VV9Q88V)! We're a Level 16 Clan with many devoted (and somewhat addicted) players! We're part of a large family called the Bear Family (
    http://bearfamily.enjin.com/home) and we do arranged wars, in-house family wars, friendly-challenge tournaments, etc. We're extremely active (always at 45+ players), complete EVERY clan games, love to war, farm, and get drunk! We are an Adults (21+)-only clan so we have no kids. We also use GroupMe app as a form of communication to coordinate wars! We'd love to have you! Come check us out or one of our family clans! Please apply with "From the Forums" and one of our Elders or CoLeads will interview you!

Sahmi Soldier

Sahmi Soldier
    Mountainbears (#2VV9Q88V)
    bearfamily.enjin.com/home
    Mountainbears Forum Thread