Thread: Issue with Crusher.

Issue with Crusher.

Correct me if I'm wrong, because I rarely ever play Builder Base except during Clan Games, but I thought the Crusher had been made so that it's attack couldn't be triggered by something on the other side of a wall segment from it?

I recall something along these lines in an update. Is this simply an unresolved issue or am I witnessing a bug?

Level 16
    - 5,128/17,100
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 185] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Yes I thought so too but I got owned by it from the other side of a wall (no other troop was on the other side to initially trigger it)

Forum All-Star
    Kinda, sorta. The crusher was indeed triggering very easily through walls. SC reduced its trigger radius to the point where it is extremely unlikely to happen, but, under perfect conditions, can still happen. The only time I see it happen is when the BM is walking tight to the walls.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, because I rarely ever play Builder Base except during Clan Games, but I thought the Crusher had been made so that it's attack couldn't be triggered by something on the other side of a wall segment from it?

I recall something along these lines in an update. Is this simply an unresolved issue or am I witnessing a bug?
    Not only through walls, but outside of it's damage radius, as seen in Samir's thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdome757 View Post
    ... The only time I see it happen is when the BM is walking tight to the walls.
    ☝️ This. Stupid BM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdome757 View Post
    Kinda, sorta. The crusher was indeed triggering very easily through walls. SC reduced its trigger radius to the point where it is extremely unlikely to happen, but, under perfect conditions, can still happen. The only time I see it happen is when the BM is walking tight to the walls.
    This is exactly when it happened to me as well.

Level 16
    - 5,128/17,100
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 185] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!