Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Issue with Crusher.

  1. #1
    Forum Elder BloodyIrishman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Dublin, Ohio
    Posts
    2,872

    Issue with Crusher.

    Correct me if I'm wrong, because I rarely ever play Builder Base except during Clan Games, but I thought the Crusher had been made so that it's attack couldn't be triggered by something on the other side of a wall segment from it?

    I recall something along these lines in an update. Is this simply an unresolved issue or am I witnessing a bug?

    Level 16
    - 5,128/17,100
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 185] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Straya
    Posts
    347
    Yes I thought so too but I got owned by it from the other side of a wall (no other troop was on the other side to initially trigger it)

  3. #3
    Forum All-Star
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Bad Newz, VA.
    Posts
    4,093
    Kinda, sorta. The crusher was indeed triggering very easily through walls. SC reduced its trigger radius to the point where it is extremely unlikely to happen, but, under perfect conditions, can still happen. The only time I see it happen is when the BM is walking tight to the walls.

  4. #4
    Senior Member MexicanBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Mexico Lindo
    Posts
    477
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, because I rarely ever play Builder Base except during Clan Games, but I thought the Crusher had been made so that it's attack couldn't be triggered by something on the other side of a wall segment from it?

    I recall something along these lines in an update. Is this simply an unresolved issue or am I witnessing a bug?
    Not only through walls, but outside of it's damage radius, as seen in Samir's thread.


    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdome757 View Post
    ... The only time I see it happen is when the BM is walking tight to the walls.
    ☝️ This. Stupid BM.

  5. #5
    Forum Elder BloodyIrishman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Dublin, Ohio
    Posts
    2,872
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdome757 View Post
    Kinda, sorta. The crusher was indeed triggering very easily through walls. SC reduced its trigger radius to the point where it is extremely unlikely to happen, but, under perfect conditions, can still happen. The only time I see it happen is when the BM is walking tight to the walls.
    This is exactly when it happened to me as well.

    Level 16
    - 5,128/17,100
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 185] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •