Thread: Add upgrade time left in the widget page on IOS

Fresh Spawn

Add upgrade time left in the widget page on IOS

Add the time buildings have left to upgrade in the widget center on IOS. The left screen from the home page. This will make it easier to see how much time your buildings have to upgrade. Life gets in the way of Clash and being able to swiper left to see how much time all of the buildings have left to upgrade would make it easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Cjblake4 View Post
    Add the time buildings have left to upgrade in the widget center on IOS. The left screen from the home page. This will make it easier to see how much time your buildings have to upgrade. Life gets in the way of Clash and being able to swiper left to see how much time all of the buildings have left to upgrade would make it easier.
    I'm Sorry, But you can't add widgets in iOS? You mean the 3D Touch funtionality?
    If that's the case, I doubt that SC will add it, cause not many people use it.

It definitely is a really fun game, I have wasted 5 years of my life on it, it was worth every second
    -SuperKai
    #SpookTober
    👻

Fresh Spawn
    Whatever you call the screen to the left of the home screen. I think it would be helpful to add if its possible