Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Drain the last we can!

Like a Boss
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillager83 View Post
    Supercell knows the games fading out right, let’s give them hero packs... £100 twice the amount a ps4 game would cost for + a couple ability’s on a queen that really means nothing if ya skilled and can attack. What do you really gain but look slightly better because she can take a couple hits more... buy a game or a fridge full of food or treat yourself to a takeaway... mmmm one more hit. Darian aims all his info for the hooked th10s-11s all out there spending money on the game whilst everyone at the top just sits here knowing it’s all a load of nonsense! Th12 full maxed before anyone asks... seriously stop wasting money you’ll get there in no time the way the games going.6257 best push for me. I didn’t win a few grand but supercell earnt loads in my time lol the release of their sneak peeks rolls out month after month drag drag drag because they know the longer it takes for the silly update to come out the more and more money they get, let’s hype it, they get excited we get money. Stupid game that’s set out for addiction and you should delete the game
    Constant war stress, much?

/Affront
    Last edited by Cowslips; 6 Days Ago at 07:37 AM.
    TH12-60/60/30|BH8-16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16/25| Farm with US | full stats
    Recruiting

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    Constant war stress, much?

/Affront
    This is why I never do non-stop Wars and our clanies are Casual type. Benefits our war win streak

Like a Boss
    Quote Originally Posted by SamirMishra View Post
    This is why I never do non-stop Wars and our clanies are Casual type. Benefits our war win streak
    0 wins, 662 losses, 9 draws, 671 total. We have 15 wars a month.

I'm in a clan of people who have taken steps to avoid constant war stress. We have no drama.

/Affront
    TH12-60/60/30|BH8-16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16/25| Farm with US | full stats
    Recruiting

Centennial Club

I'm in a clan of people who have taken steps to avoid constant war stress. We have no drama.

/Affront
    I love this non stop war strategy 💗😀👍

The hypocrisy of OP trying to convince people to not spent money on the game when he has spent hundreds of dollars is to much to bear
    TH12 - lvl206 - 298k FIN - Oct2012 - 12 Okt + 3 mos
    Gold Grab - 2bn
    Elixir Escapade - 2bn
    Heroic Heist - 23.97m +3,52
    BH8 - PB 4329

Millennial Club

/Affront
    671 total and how not even one win? Have you never stumbled upon those clans that only use 2 battles and thatís it? Weíre a casual war clan too but our ratio of W:L is 1:2. Thatís quite surprising that thereís ZERO win in your clan despite there being almost 700 wars.
    Last edited by Hammad80; 6 Days Ago at 08:23 PM.

Wherever there are the foolish starting new clans, I am there, wagging a finger,
    I like clash.

I don't waste money on it... but I have spent a bit. Not a waste if it gave me something to do that I enjoyed.

I also enjoy pizza. It is not good for me though. Yet I waste money on that.

Even saying that now... I want pizza. My dinner tonight is now planned. Woohoo.

Thanks OP.
    Ending threads one comment at a time.

I just lost 17 cups in Legend to someone on my friends list. A former clan member. I think it's awesome.

Just a game. It made me laugh.

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillager83 View Post
    10 chars lol
    We're here for you and we're listening.
    Lynn, 10-2-18, clasher and farmer, but not boomer and brawler

Supercell CEO and Founder Ilkka Paananen on the culture of his company
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...pany-s-culture

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #20
    Given that the OP has deleted all the text of his post, there doesn't seem much point continuing this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)