Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Change name - forums

Change name - forums

Is one able to change their forum name? I am considering changing my in-game-name and would like them to match.....

U.S.A
    LEVEL 201
    Phillman98 | TH 12-5 | BK 58 | AQ 60 | GW 30 | GG 2B | EE 2B | HH 18.9 | LEGENDS 6,148 CUPS

Unbreakable 5,258

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    You can't do it yourself.

Forum moderators can do it for you (PM one of us), but will not do so frivolously or over frequently, so make sure you think about what you want before asking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Check also if your desired new name already exists : on full site view, either tap ‘community’, ‘friend and contacts’ and try names in the username field at bottom; or advanced search, and try names in the username search field... You cannot change to an existing name on the forums.

What if a user joined in 2013, made one post and then never showed up again. Can I get that username?

Quote Originally Posted by Am1n View Post
    What if a user joined in 2013, made one post and then never showed up again. Can I get that username?
    Mods to decide, but I wouldn’t even ask. There are plenty of names to choose from.

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Am1n View Post
    No.

If they made no posts at all (a surprising number of users are in that position), then it could theoretically be possible. But there would have to be an awfully good reason before we would consider it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)