Thread: What town hall is thebest?

New Bloke/Chick

What town hall is thebest?

Im a new Town Hall 9 an i cant wait to get to champs and use QW for the first time, use witch slap. lavaloonion and all ither different strats! I just wondered. Wht TH did you enjoy the most?

TH11. Having GW and SM in war is fun.

TH1 for the thrid account I created last week. Got free wizzy and man was it easy to max everything out!!!!

Th12.

I thought th9 was too easy when I was one myself.

I was th10 when 2* was the rule, still tried to 3* and it was difficult, I enjoyed it, but felt like I could only use hogs or bowlers.

Th11 was worst. The only attack I saw to my many bases was any variation of bowitch. Oh, my base defended a bowitch in war. I'm being attacked ag... another bowitch. SOOOO boring. And I myself tried♥laloon with a degree of success and still used bowitch, but I disliked the lack of strategy. never thought of improving my base to defend anything other than bowlers.

Th12 is the best th so far for me balance wise and feature wise. Any troop is viable without being broken. I'm still being bowitched to the bone, but at least I see other troops being used too.

New Bloke/Chick
    Thats cool