Level 29, very active, looking for a NH

Hello! I am a kind of new player who:

• Very very active
    • Loves trading barn/silo/expansion supplies
    • Casual derby, can complete some 300+ quests
    • Chatty
    • Always donates when I can
    • Can help out when needed

I am opt out of derbies if needed, but I think I will be a fun addition to any NH! I would love to join any active NH with helpers and traders!

Hi, come and try our hood out, I've put a link to our recruitment ad below for you to read, if you would like to join then either pm me on here or kik chat me, as we are invite only, details are in the ad

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post11872371

Mark

We look forward to see you in our hood..
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-derby-players

We would love to have you join us. We are 24 X 7. TAG = URJJ9Y . We are champion league and ask that you opt out if unable to play. We realize that there is life beyond Hay day lol. We are friendly, and always helpful. We are english speaking from the US and England covering multiple time zones. Come check us out. We don't have a lot of rules and we don't tell you what tasks to pick. We each try to pick tasks at 280 and above and do our best. The main thing is to have fun!! If this sounds like your cup of tea, come join us.

Then Swampy Waterz (#9CC8CJGG)♥is the place for you. Hope to see you soon.

Fresh Spawn
    Friendly Folks is recruiting, tag #9LCLOO2L come join us

Squirrelville is a very helping and active neighborhood! We just started a new neighborhood! I play daily and love playing the the derby for fun! No pressure to get a certain amount! Just play to have fun! My farm is loving farm and would love to add you to the neighborhood!
    Tag is : 9uyy2jgy

Trainee
    Hi, we are a super chatty No, we like to work hard in derby’s and help each other out the best we can

Neighborhood: Stoney Creek
    Tag: #P0PVQ9GP
    red fox, teal background

Centennial Club
    Mountaineer Nation looking to add neighbors

***we have some guidelines which we ask all members to abide by***

derby: We ask that all tasks be completed! We like to win, place or show every week......(if you don't like to complete tasks then please don't waste our spots or your time)....you will be required to complete all 320 x9 tasks or you will be removed from the neighborhood!!

We do understand that life happens and you may not allows be able to participate in the derby. All we ask is that you help others with tasks as you are able.

Birdhouse: We use this for crops, axes and saws only.

Boats: Tag as many as you wish, but please advertise!! Neighbors are very helpful, particulary with derby boats, but why not let the outsiders help too!? We do not require that you fill boats for neighbors outside of derby, that is your choice.

Town peeps: We love to let everyone in the hood know when we have those greedy peeps waiting.....

Elder promotion: You will be promoted to elder only when we see that you are completeing your 320 x9 tasks and also are being helpful to your other neighbors.

Trees/plants: Please check to see if someone is working on help task prior to reviving plants.♥

**please check messages before buying in case an item is up for another player.**

and most importantly have fun being a part of mountaineer nation and our great neighborhood we hope you decided to join us!!

Come on by and chat with us. Let’s see if it’ll work out.
    http://forum.supercell.com/showthrea...es%21-9C8U92LP