Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Forum CWL clan?

@deadnettle: Seeding will not only be for first CWL on a global scale, it will be for every clan‘s first CWL.

@Domz69: Getting seededad as high as possible makes sense, becuase
    rewards will depend on tier, and
    we could only drop one tier and
    we do want a challenge don’t we and
    to stay high we need not win our league and
    if staying high is possible against odds, it‘ll be at the start and not once average base strength has filtered clans into tiers and tiers have become pretty much set.

Have Fun
    TS
    Last edited by TullSadum; 1 Day Ago at 10:15 AM.

results for FWH2018
    mid TH12, lvl 203, 54/56/27
    2014 Review-Video , Free download, printable stats booklet

I'm struggling a bit with multi quote, but looking forward to meeting domz, ptxez, as well as seeing old friends like Micra, LordSk, Zees. To the former this is just a fraction of the massive community that's built up around the forum clans, and the clans of the people who've levelled them up along the way, and continues to grow with every event, alliance war and reunion we do. Glad to have you join us.

Quote Originally Posted by LordSk View Post
    Eventually it is up to the organizers to decide which clan is used for what purpose, but I think the pit should be used for the TH 12, and FE for the mixed team. Simple because the FE gives the +2 bonus which is more beneficial to the mixed clan then to the full TH 12.

Anyway, looking forward to it, even if it means I will not be among you TH 12 hotshots :-)
    No can do LordSK. We need you in a skirt complete with pom poms to cheer everyone on!

PS @Heather The UP2 crew is me and me alone running 100acts like you. It’s a lonely life...thank god for the forum clans and friends who saved us/me from a miserable existence.

Zees67

[QUOTE=TullSadum;11933074]@deadnettle: Seeding will not only be for first CWL on a global scale, it will be for every clan‘s first CWL.

Ah, ok, thanks. Just reread the former sticky, funny how I read it differently the first time round, yet it seems perfectly clear now that it's the first time the clan enters. It definitely makes more sense that way.

@LordSK - the pit is just a mere 1591xp from level 10, now, so lack of +2 would be a minor inconvenience for the first season only.
    Last edited by deadnettle; 1 Day Ago at 10:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zees67 View Post
    No can do LordSK. We need you in a skirt complete with pom poms to cheer everyone on!
    As long as no pants are involved, I am game

Quote Originally Posted by deadnettle View Post
    @LordSK - the pit is just a mere 1591xp from level 10, now, so lack of +2 would be a minor inconvenience for the first season only.
    Awesome, though we could add a few more points to that before the update drops, if you like :-)
    <placeholder for decent signature>

ok, now we do know more.
    Rewards are player based, and not clan based ( such as clan perks are )

and top tiers (!) will stay empty.

Looks like there are no objections to go ahead with this event !!
    Hopefully I will manage to post a sign up thread today/tomorrow!

Have Fun
    TS

results for FWH2018
    mid TH12, lvl 203, 54/56/27
    2014 Review-Video , Free download, printable stats booklet

Quote Originally Posted by TullSadum View Post
    ok, now we do know more.
    Rewards are player based, and not clan based ( such as clan perks are )

and top tiers (!) will stay empty.

Looks like there are no objections to go ahead with this event !!
    Hopefully I will manage to post a sign up thread today/tomorrow!

Have Fun
    TS
    If any help needed, drop me a message.

Rewards can be clan based though, as long as you enter the entire clan into the signup. After the wars, the rewards can be divided among all people who signed up. This way clan leadership can also reward people with a base too low to actually battle, so they still have something to gain.
    <placeholder for decent signature>

I'm struggling a bit with multi quote, but looking forward to meeting domz, ptxez, as well as seeing old friends like Micra, LordSk, Zees. To the former this is just a fraction of the massive community that's built up around the forum clans, and the clans of the people who've levelled them up along the way, and continues to grow with every event, alliance war and reunion we do. Glad to have you join us.
    Ok, what do i have to do to join the mixed clan? Like i said, my intention is to go there only during each war league week, i hope this is not a problem, is it?

Quote Originally Posted by ptxez View Post
    Ok, what do i have to do to join the mixed clan? Like i said, my intention is to go there only during each war league week, i hope this is not a problem, is it?

Tull will post a sign up thread in the clan talk sub forum, probably tomorrow, and you just sign up in that. And no, no-one is expected to live there outside of league weeks, the clan is generally inactive outside of events, and we use this for the other fepa events and other stuff too.

Centennial Club NattensNinjaerJakob's Avatar
    Tull will post a sign up thread in the clan talk sub forum, probably tomorrow, and you just sign up in that. And no, no-one is expected to live there outside of league weeks, the clan is generally inactive outside of events, and we use this for the other fepa events and other stuff too.
    This sounds great. Please link to the thread from here if possible
    Last edited by NattensNinjaerJakob; 2 Hours Ago at 01:29 PM.
    TH12/BH8. Heroes: 60/60/30/25 - 95 of 96 achievement stars. Clan leader, LV19.
    Obsessed since Jan 2013.