Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Clouds

Hello,

This virtual queue, called as "Clouds" have increased due to the on-going Clan Game. This commonly happens to the Legend League players, drop trophies if you want less clouding.

Clash12344321 is on, Chief.

Fresh Spawn

Searching for opponent

Quote Originally Posted by Clash12344321 View Post
    Hello,

This virtual queue or commonly known as "Clouds" is a universal problem happening to most of the players in the Legend League.

Cloud times have increased due to the ongoing Clan Game (CG), drop trophies to evade it. The wait time should reduce after the CG is over.

Clash12344321 is on, chief.
    hi admin supercell.
    I have not found an opponent for two days.
    can you help resolve my problem.
    from a personal pause to a personal pause I didn't find an opponent.
    I ask fellow legendary leagues but they can still find opponents. .
    why I can't find one opponent for two days

Quote Originally Posted by riio0403 View Post
    hi admin supercell.
    I have not found an opponent for two days.
    can you help resolve my problem.
    from a personal pause to a personal pause I didn't find an opponent.
    I ask fellow legendary leagues but they can still find opponents. .
    why I can't find one opponent for two days
    drop trophys and leave legend league behind you. if you want to stay in legend league you have to deal with the actual cloud situation. project "blue sky" is on its way to your home but earliest arrive is spring next year.

As many others have stated above this post, your only solution is to drop trophies. Keep your Town Hall in the corner and remove all shieds/guards you get.

Alternatively, you can wait till the CG is over and hope for less clouds.

Clash on!

Fresh Spawn

Clouds

The clouds are ridiculous. Theyve been terrible for a long time. Instead of fixing them, supercell keeps pumping out new things for the gemmers to waste money on. How about fix the clouds before everyone quits? It should be an easy quick fix. Reduce shield times and guard times, problem solved. Sitting and staring at the clouds will make everyone quit eventually, including the gemmers. Ive been playing this game for a few years now but Im at the point where Id rather play a game that works.

it isnt an easy fix like you think.
    cloud thread - take a look

some other stuff for you.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...utions/page144
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    Just to stick my head in here and say I've been still keeping tabs on this thread.♥ And as I've mentioned before, this thread also has the eyes of the dev team as well.♥
    An idea we've been tossing around is to create a new base at above...no I'm truly joking with that.♥ I just wanted to collectively see everyone's jaw drop at that joke.♥
    In all seriousness...
    We have a pretty solid idea of how we want to address the clouding issue.♥ It's going to take some time to truly flesh out in full detail and I'm hoping to have some insights for you in a few months.♥ As many already understand, a universal solution is a lot more complicated than most realize and we want to make sure it's something that is beneficial to those who have made the climb to those hallowed trophy levels as well as provide incentive to others to try and reach them.♥
    As always, we'll share more information when it's ready to be shared.♥ But once the systems are set into place internally, we'll have more information available.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...utions/page161
    We don't have an ETA.♥ I don't want to give an early indication and then make it look like we failed to deliver on a hypothetical date.♥
    It's still very much in the early drawing board stages, but I can say this:♥ it's looking promising.♥ If I had to give a tentative date at gunpoint, optimistically I'd say most likely early next year.
    As I've said in previous content discussions, we do have a production calendar of content we've had planned for this year already and deviating from that would cause some havoc with the development process. We've got a couple more big content releases for this year, one of which was hinted at last week, and I'll leave that discussion for another time.♥
    As far as the clouding solution (I wonder if we should call it 'codename: clear skies') it is going to require a redesign of the end-game tier leagues and how they function.♥ A lot of good ideas and discussions have been posted here, and while we've had an idea how we want to solve the cloud issue, this discussion has helped steer the dev team in positive directions.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ake-with-Clash
    Our Project Blue Skies (fix for the clouds), is a good example of this.♥ Clouding affects a very, very small percentage of competitive players.♥ But those competitive players are recognizably some of our most hardcore, dedicated players and it is unfair that these players are unable to play when they want due to the clouding problem.♥ It's a very niche issue, but one that does deserve due attention - and it will get resolved, planned for early next year.♥

We've got content in the works that will provide scalable difficulty for all players, but that content is still a bit down the road.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; 5 Days Ago at 05:52 PM.