Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: War matchmaker is still disgustingly ugly

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Thegreatpuma View Post
    that's not what I'm asking. what I'm asking is how can you say our top 3 weigh 69,69,68? how does our number 3 get 8k added to his weight and our number 1 with stronger offense only get 3k? the numbers don't make any sense. that's why i asked the question.
    because your #3 has lvl2 witch and more lvl of spell then #1, the weight is approximate weight, and if you dont believe me on that, it is normal, since most of the time people only focus on heroes, just later check in your war, expecially if u can do bigger war, so more target is available to check it, you will see what i mean.

I tracked recomended target for TH9-11 for a few years, to get it, your number could be 68,68,66-67, but not far from it, and believe your top3 and their top3 offense is very close in the eye of the MM
    https://www.clashofstats.com/clans/a...VLPP80/members

Engineered clan focused on crafting optimized bases

Millennial Club
    meh don't care.
    OK, if you said dont care just dont post more mismatch then
    https://www.clashofstats.com/clans/a...VLPP80/members

Engineered clan focused on crafting optimized bases

the top two added crossbows because we were consistently matching 69k bases with maxed/near Max defense and heavy offense. I wholly disagree with what you're saying.

if you feel like explaining why that was happening I'm all ears.

here's an example from that time: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post11876327
    I can't develop a conspiracy theory based on 1 or 2 of your examples. You would need to map it out and show the trend to prove your case, otherwise, you are just anecdotally remembering the bad matches and forgetting the matches where you won.

In your example again it shows that the cumulative defenses were within matching range (in fact you had a 2k defense lead overall, even if it didn't seem that way). Even though this was a slightly unlucky match where your heroes were down even though your offense was balanced with your defense (on #1 #2 was unbalanced), you reacted to your bad match-ups in the wrong direction by increasing the weight of your TH9s. You should have told your 6s to becomes 7s and had your 9s continue to work on heroes and offense. The other aspect you have to consider is the TH spread, you took TH9s all the way down to TH6 with no TH7s. Your number 1 was over 2.5 times the weight of your #10. With such a large spread, the roster is more prone to what players conceive of as mismatches.

For reference, my TH9 with 15/12 heroes only has a weight of 57k. I've added the 4th AD, upgraded all ADs to max TH9 , added new traps and new air blower. I have not added other defenses yet, but I've been keeping builders busy so far upgrading all the elixir stuff (doing last barracks upgrade now). This doesn't mean this base gets evenly matched since like your roster, my top end is too heavy. This war we took 4 TH12s, 3 TH11s, 4 TH10s and 3 TH9s and 1 TH8. I would prefer not to take anything below TH10 and run 5/5/5, but I'm willing to throw the low bases in to allow another TH10 to war. My TH9 matched a 68k TH9 with 21/22 heroes. This doesn't mean I am going to add in crossbows since my mirror had crossbows and higher heroes. In fact, since I took my other TH12 and TH11 with their low heroes we were outmatched overall on heroes.
    TH12: 60/60/30 TH12: 54/60/30 TH12: 44/46/29 TH10: 25/24
    Main #LL2JCQ0C