Thread: A Group of 10+ people from pakistan need a level 10+ active clan with max donations

A Group of 10+ people from pakistan need a level 10+ active clan with max donations

I was the leader of level 11 clan. Our clan got hacked. We are a small group of 10+ people from pakistan. We need active english speaking level 10+ clan with max donations. Add me in game. #C8JGYGLV this is my id.
    Ill ask fro co leader obv bcs im the leader of my group.
    Please send request and then invite me.

Forum Elder
    Co will not be given to anyone. As with most clans, there must be a level of trust. Is your group into farming or War??

💥#pvuyclr8- Terror Lvl 13- Competitive Th9 and below wars💥 Mates Must be active in CGs or War.

ALL WARS ARE OPTIONAL.

FRIENDLY☺️ War, Farm, Push Clan. Put "MD" in request. IF THE CLAN IS CLOSED, friend request one of the leaders. Kik username caneheat. Discord - Caneheat#1528

Can you please add me and send req? I cant find your clan.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by HannanHashim View Post
    Can you please add me and send req? I cant find your clan.
    It has been done.

Millennial Club

Read this!!!

Heya... You are welcome to join and help run our feeder clan. Here’s the details...

Prism is a LEVEL 12 clan, mostly USA/UK, mixed gender and most importantly ADULT ONLY. We are usually maxed out with players, so I’m regularly cleaning out inactive accounts and recruiting only the best players so the clan stays alive.

DKA “Red Squad” is our LEVEL 6 feeder clan, for mini accounts, rushed accounts and beginners.

We are a competitive group and winning is important, but we enjoy the game rather than take it too seriously. We chat a lot and to war we’ve made joining our KIK group mandatory, discord is optional. Donations are never left hanging and we always friendly challenge for practise, after all there’s always room for improvement.

We ALWAYS achieve MAX tier on clan games usually within 48 hours, we’d require you to do your best to help towards this.

We war constantly but you can opt in/out as and when you can/cannot war. No war pressure, no angry messages over bad attacks (after all it is just a game) - just follow the war plan and use both attacks accordingly.

Rules? We are looking for English speaking, loyal and fairly active players who donate troops, pull their weight in clan games (if they want to receive the rewards) and use both attacks in war.

If we sound like the right clan for you, just mention ‘Lea in forums’ upon joining, or add me as a friend and she will invite you if you fit the criteria.

My tag #2RQ9VUPV2
    Prism #8YC8PP88
    Red squad #GOP9JPYG

Message me

Forum Elder
    Hello

Please check out our two clans, created in April 2018 using experienced game players which are based around the world and players are always on!

�� Clan Games always completed.
    �� Farm anywhere or Push, it’s all supported
    �� Wars 24/7 in both clans.
    �� War engineered bases welcome (Cloud Pacifiers only)
    �� Be active and have fun
    �� Clan rules: Thank by name, donate requested

�� Join here if Th9 to Th12 Cloud Pacifiers
    #209UPJPLG
    40k trophies, Level 8, half way to Level 9 clan
    Heroes: TH9 level 20+ each, TH10 +30 each and TH11 +35 each, GW level 15

��Cloud Avengers is for TH11-12 only
    #VVQJ8V9R
    45k trophies, Level 9 clan
    Heroes L40+, GW L15+

Be great to have you on board.

Majestic Meek, Magician Meek and Marvellous Meek