Thread: Match making

Match making

Hi,

Please fix the match making for th 9s because it I'm getting th 10 rather to get th 9 please fix this I'm really annoyed by this and losing my trophies with those th 10s.
    Last edited by Cowslips; 1 Week Ago at 02:18 PM. Reason: Swearing

Forum All-Star
    Hit the next button more. Multiplayer matchmaking is based on trophies. The higher you climb, the harder it will be to advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdome757 View Post
    ... Multiplayer matchmaking is based on trophies. The higher you climb, the harder it will be to advance.
    Exactly this +1

The game wants to match you to peers, it really does! But, what happens then when you are in a league with few of your peers? Should it not give you any match waiting possibly hours, or even days, for a peer to become available? Or should it do as it does currently, give you best available at time within pool?

As Bigdome noted, costantly being matched to higher TH levels is a good indicator that you are in a higher league than most your peers.
    Last edited by rowman; 1 Week Ago at 03:12 PM.
    Boom! Aimlessly adrift within the archapeligo
    Clash! ​Adult PuddleHop
    [#PR2P0R0C]
    And yes, that panda is indeed packing major heat! Visit my profile page
    /default photo album to see a larger image.

If you in at higher league then the TH level is not the matter of match making. You have to be ready for higher level Town Hall.