Thread: There is still game not balanced.

Centennial Club

There is still game not balanced.

There are several levels in each town hall. There are many options. The last boundary of the wall, military, magic and hero It is limited on any TH. but nowadays. People are running on the basis.
    do not know why...?
    Someone has maximized the troops there, someone has maximized magic there, but nobody is making equal balance.

If you create a new rule that meets all the upgrades in the base, then it will go to the next level of TH. Then they should unlock the next Town Hall level. The game will be balanced.
    You are bringing a lot of things in the game. I know...
    Another idea adds to this idea.
    They are here ..
    New idea builder Research Centre
    New building or add in laboratory. "BUILDER RESEARCH CENTRE"

if we got any magical item or book it will convert into this....
    example given below.
    (book of builder
    or
    book of fight
    or
    book of spell ) + builder potion = boost your laboratory for 1 day By using speed of 10X.
    book of heroes + Power potion = 25 wall rings.
    book of everything + training potion + resources potion = boost your resource collector for 7 days.( with 7 days shield + automatically Stored your resources in storage)
    7 days shield is important or not I don't know. I need your suggestion.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...5#post11922305

If both of these ideas work together then no one is running on the basis. Game Stage-by-Step will be balanced in the form of equal foot.

OP, you posted, more or less, this idea the other day. It was a bad idea then & it's a bad idea now.

Please read the stickies at the top of the pages; especially the one at the top of general. Repeated postings of the same idea is against forum rules.

By the way, the link doesn't work; I'd think that's because one of the mods deleted that thread. It's more than likely this will be deleted too.

Centennial Club
    You are not taking this thread seriously. Suppose that I have made a mistake. But there is something in this thread. The future of the upcoming game. Check the issue with the good you will know what I want to say.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesoo7 View Post
    You are not taking this thread seriously. Suppose that I have made a mistake. But there is something in this thread. The future of the upcoming game. Check the issue with the good you will know what I want to say.
    Ok, I get it: you think you've come up with a brilliant idea; myself and others have pointed out that it's nonsense.

Take any of the books; boom, instant upgrade of up to 14 days. Burning a builder potion on top to give a 10x boost for 24 hours saves 9 days at best; so where's the benefit?

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaledonian View Post
    Ok, I get it: you think you've come up with a brilliant idea; myself and others have pointed out that it's nonsense.

Take any of the books; boom, instant upgrade of up to 14 days. Burning a builder potion on top to give a 10x boost for 24 hours saves 9 days at best; so where's the benefit?
    I am talking about the early days. Where the laboratory level is at one. If "builder research" is added to the lab.
    At that time in the laboratory.
    Military upgrades will be 6 or 7 days. If we upgrade the lab to the next level. Eventually this will increase boost time in the maximum laboratory. As I thought the last level of the laboratory has increased boost for 2 days.