Thread: Matchmaking is just disgusting

Fresh Spawn

Matchmaking is just disgusting

I am the leader of my clan and I am very sad to say that the matchmaking of war is just top rubbish I take one town hall 5, two townhall 4s, and two townhall 3s, in war and what I get is just hysterifying. Against these bases I get one townhall 6, three townhall 4 and a th3 and because of this disgusting war matchmaking feature I am constantly loosing wars in my clan. Also the important point to note is that whenever I search for war within 5 minutes the war matches with some other clan this just a warm blanket. At least the matchmaking feature should take some time to find a balance match. I know posting like this wouldn't change anything but now I feel better by taking all my anger out and posting here because I lost those wars because of that stupid war matchmaking feature

AND ALL I WANNA SAY ABOUT THE WAR MATCHMAKING FEATURE IS THAT ITS PUPPY HAPPY RAINBOW
    NOTHING ELSE!!
    Last edited by SharkyFinn; 5 Days Ago at 05:06 PM.

It would be hard for matchmaker to find the equivalent of your line up as the vast majority of clans run higher townhalls, itís really as good as youíre going to get until you get to higher levels

I agree with the last poster: it may be hard to get an exact match doing 5v5 wars at that town hall level.

But I agree with OP that the MM doesn't take enough account of the benefits of an extra high town hall especially in small wars.

Our last war was unwinnable:

Us: TH12, 2TH11, 5TH10, 2TH9
    Them: 2TH12, 2TH11, 5TH10, 1TH9

Basically they got to swap a TH9 for a TH12.

Both enemy Th12s were lvl5 giga, all TH11/12s had good heroes and eagle and wardens, all TH10s had good walls and heroes and infernos.

We had 2 dip attacks: 1TH12 v TH11, 1TH10vTH9 and several attacks up.
    They had all dip attacks apart from 1TH12vTH12 and 1TH11vTH11. Everyone else could dip and therefore 3* with ease.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilli59 View Post
    I agree with the last poster: it may be hard to get an exact match doing 5v5 wars at that town hall level.

But I agree with OP that the MM doesn't take enough account of the benefits of an extra high town hall especially in small wars.

Our last war was unwinnable:

Us: TH12, 2TH11, 5TH10, 2TH9
    Them: 2TH12, 2TH11, 5TH10, 1TH9

Basically they got to swap a TH9 for a TH12.

Both enemy Th12s were lvl5 giga, all TH11/12s had good heroes and eagle and wardens, all TH10s had good walls and heroes and infernos.

We had 2 dip attacks: 1TH12 v TH11, 1TH10vTH9 and several attacks up.
    They had all dip attacks apart from 1TH12vTH12 and 1TH11vTH11. Everyone else could dip and therefore 3* with ease.
    Matchmaker cant and wont be perfect. And for that reason, running with a single anchor/hall at the top, is running the risk of a match up such as you have just experienced.
    As for OP. I agree, there doesnt appear to be so many new players entering the game now. So to run a roster with such low halls, will be difficult to match. I would think the only alternative would be a no match. It is personal choice as to which is the worse scenario.

Whenever this comes up I have one stock answer.

5v5 was a mistake. Minor differences get magnified in tiny wars.

Try bigger wars.
    Listen, and understand! That Engineer is out there! It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pain. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop... ever, until your win streak is broken.

Pro Member
    not at all enough information here to judge this matchup. i ran th5 only wars for several months and never got matched to higher ths that i couldn't easily 3*. in fact i never lost in these wars.
    Last edited by SharkyFinn; 5 Days Ago at 05:07 PM.