Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan castle not defending

Clan castle not defending

I'm in legend league and when my personal break happens I get kicked off. No big deal. When I see the message that says I'm about to get kicked I request defense troops. I go to my other account and donate troops to defend. I then check the cc of the account I donated troops to, and they aren't there I get attacked and no CC troops come to defend. This has happened multiple times. There is a YouTube video showing a couple of them Baba 0217 any help would be appreciated.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Two things come to mind. The first is most likely not your issue, but I'd be remiss if I didn't mention it: be sure you don't have your clan castle set to Sleep. Tap on the clan castle and if the icon reads "Sleep Zzz" troops will not empty to defend your village. If it reads "Guard", they will.

The second possible explanation is that you disconnected from the game before the game had a chance to send your donated troops to their destination. When you're viewing your village, the game doesn't need to constantly access the servers, so it's not always clear whether you are actively connected, disconnected, temporarily offline, or in the middle of a transmission. Unless you get a spinning wheel while something is trying to load, you can't really tell what's going on behind the scenes. However if you donate troops and then exit the game before the transmission has completed, your troops may not arrive at their destination. Players who switch between accounts quickly can be susceptible to this.

If you can't wait a little longer before exiting to ensure enough time for delivery, you can also do something that will force communication with the servers before logging off: visit someone's village, go to the war map, check details on the war log, do a raid, use global chat, use clan chat, etc. Basically anything you can do that requires communication with the outside world (and through which you can verify that you are getting a good response) will help ensure that your troops always reach their destination.

Good luck.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 17 - 617 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy

Sure you don't have cc set to sleep?

Yep I've never had mine sleep

Make sure your connection is stable and don't switch accounts too quickly as this often causes the troops to be delayed in transfer.

Level 16
    - 5,128/17,100
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 185] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

First make sure, your cc is not on sleep
    Then, check your connection
    then, be patient
    https://i.imgur.com/ByEep0H.png

Click here for my clash of stats profile
    Click here for my forum rpg
    ~PRACTICAL

i bet you have accidently set your cc to sleepmode. in replays you cant see any difference between sleep and awake.

btw who of you four is the new supercell moderator/staff?
    via Imgflip Meme Generator
    Last edited by wotanwaton; 6 Days Ago at 01:35 PM.

I don't switch accounts i donate from a lower lvl account to my higher lvl one. I am wondering if it is because i'm on personal break and it won't accept the troops because all the other times i donate the troops and they appear in my cc immediately. I just think this is an issue supercell needs to look at. I search for raid until the personal break makes me log off. and then immediately give my self defense troops. no reason they shouldn't be there.

Quote Originally Posted by BabalookanCOC View Post
    I don't switch accounts i donate from a lower lvl account to my higher lvl one. I am wondering if it is because i'm on personal break and it won't accept the troops because all the other times i donate the troops and they appear in my cc immediately. I just think this is an issue supercell needs to look at. I search for raid until the personal break makes me log off. and then immediately give my self defense troops. no reason they shouldn't be there.
    If you're not switching accounts then you must be using two seperate devices; do you see the troops showing up as being recieved in red text immediately after you donate them from your other account?

Level 16
    - 5,128/17,100
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 185] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

I have issues with donated and donating troops while using training potions. Clan mates will give stuff and it takes quite a while to show up. Request leaves chat.
    Last edited by WussyPuss; 5 Days Ago at 11:08 PM.
    Farm 136
    CoC TH10 BhB8 AQ 33 BK 25
    established level 14 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts
    GASPs vs Forumers Scorecard
    Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...