View Poll Results: When Did You Start Hay Day?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll

10 33.33%

4 13.33%

8 26.67%

4 13.33%

2 6.67%

0 0%

1 3.33%
  • Never played.

0 0%
  • I donít remember.

1 3.33%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: When did you start Hay Day?

Fresh Spawn

When did you start Hay Day?

When did you start Hay Day and what level are you on?

I started in late ‘12/ or maybe early ‘13. I’m only on level 45 due to the fact that I quit for a very long time and just recently got back on.
    Last edited by TrailsEndFarm1; October 12th, 2018 at 06:12 PM.

Banned
    I started hay day in 14/15 been taking breaks from the game going in and out.. level 62 here close to 63.

Millennial Club CHIMICHANGATIME's Avatar
    i only played from May to September 2015. i don't remember my level but i did remember being frustrated with managing Town visitors

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    I started in May 2013. It feels so long ago.

You ever stop and think of the milestones or ups and downs that Hay Day was there for? I do. Hay Day got me through a Bachelors Degree and now a Masters degree. It's funny to think when I downloaded Hay Day, I had no college degree. In fact college/university wasn't even on my radar. It's funny how things evolve, but Hay Day has stayed constant.
    Level 100! 6/28/16 won the pearl 12/31/14 won the windmill 2/3/15
    Thank you to TerMinus Prime for my cool banner

November 2012 I started! Seems like an age ago and so much has happened in my life since then haha

I officially say Jan 2013 but it was December 2012 when I downloaded the game on my brand new iPhone 4. I didn’t really start playing until the first week in January.

Farm level: 236 Silo 11,650 and always full, no really it is full!
    Start date: 01/09/2013
    Disclaimer: The opinions expressed by Besta are Bestas opinions, ideas and concerns.
    ďI think I have a new favorite notification from HayDay: ďThe scarecrow made me do itĒ. Quote accredited to dtx275

I began playing in April 2013. My grandchildren introduced my husband and I to the game. They rarely play now but we keep on going.

Farm Level 174. Town 53. 😊
    Please PM for farm ID.

Stuck on the sofa as I've eaten far too much chocolate
    Saturday 27th October 2012 ..... sorry , canít remember the time 😂

😱😱😱... Six years , I canít believe itís been that long 😬.

But what I cherish most from those 6 years are the friends that I have made on the forum , down on the farm & in the NH chat 😘😘😘💗

Level 144....Reputation level 39.....141/144 Achievements .. Masteries no idea ...
    GC 💗💓HappyHelen💓💗

A big "Thank You "to Choccamocha for my sig
    MY GOAL IN LIFE IS TO BE AS GOOD OF A PERSON AS MY DOG ALREADY THINKS I AM

Quote Originally Posted by HappyHelen View Post
    Saturday 27th October 2012 ..... sorry , canít remember the time 😂

😱😱😱... Six years , I canít believe itís been that long 😬.

But what I cherish most from those 6 years are the friends that I have made on the forum , down on the farm & in the NH chat 😘😘😘💗
    That's a long time H, a month before me! 😘 but I agree, i can't believe it's been 6 years! Wonder if we will still be playing in 6 years hehe
    Last edited by HannahBear1993; November 2nd, 2018 at 10:25 AM.

I began HD in July or August of 2012 when HD was introduced. A forum member from a different game had recommended it as it was brand new and looked interesting with beautiful animations. I gave it a try, was desperately hooked for years. Absolutely loved it!

I quit playing for about a year and a half in 2016, was bored with many issues within the game. The monotonous gameplay, the constant diamond grab, many things actually. I’ve been actively playing this year and still have some of the same issues as before, I play less than I once did. Our neighborhood has dwindled down to 6 members, most of which are not very active any longer. Even my friends list has many farmers that have since moved on to other games.

Honestly HD was at one time my escape, I spent hours farming and played on my iPhone and iPad. Many many things have occurred in my life while HD continued to be a constant, a haven where I was calm, usually, and let life’s problems slip away.

I dont really know how long I will continue to play. It isn’t the same for me but I do play daily just not as excited as I once was to log on. When the game feels dull and boring I tend to let it pass for days at a time.

Im only level 129 after all these years.