Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27

Thread: New Town Hall Concept

  1. #11
    TH13 will come with an active defense mode, where player will be able to join the attacker and deploy his own defensive troops and spells.
    100% confirmed.
    All credits for the avatar images for Jayson Soberon. His website can be accessed at behance.net/JsonSobe

  2. #12
    Let time come and wait for supercell decision

  3. #13
    Forum Champion BloodyIrishman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    5,983
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammad80 View Post
    Agreed. People are bashing on literally every thread I see here. All these forum SJWs.
    1. I don't think you know what a SJW is because I really don't fit the correct definition.

    2. Wasting energy on developing ideas or theorizing about TH13+ right now is ridiculous because you're talking about something that is at minimum over a year away and probably longer. We don't even have all of TH12 yet, lol.

    3. This wasn't even posted in the correct subforum if you actually did want to Supercell to see it.
    Last edited by BloodyIrishman; October 13th, 2018 at 03:36 AM.

    Level 18
    - 9,363/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 206] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

  4. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,347
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post
    1. I don't think you know what a SJW is because I really don't fit the correct definition.

    2. Wasting energy on developing ideas or theorizing about TH13+ right now is ridiculous because you're talking about something that is at minimum over a year away and probably longer. We don't even have all of TH12 yet, lol.

    3. This wasn't even posted in the correct subforum if you actually did want to Supercell to see it.
    1. I didn’t mean the literal definition- obviously. I meant it in the sense of “hardcore forum/supercell defender”. And I wasn’t just talking about you.
    2. It’s okay to talk about it. You don’t have to participate if you don’t want to- you can simply ignore it if you think it’s a waste of time.
    3. Okay I agree on that. But as we all know, SC doesn’t visit the Ideas and Future Request Subforums.

  5. #15
    Forum Champion BloodyIrishman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    5,983
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammad80 View Post
    1. I didn’t mean the literal definition- obviously. I meant it in the sense of “hardcore forum/supercell defender”. And I wasn’t just talking about you.
    2. It’s okay to talk about it. You don’t have to participate if you don’t want to- you can simply ignore it if you think it’s a waste of time.
    3. Okay I agree on that. But as we all know, SC doesn’t visit the Ideas and Future Request Subforums.
    1. You're wrong I'm a hardcore logic defender. I've been highly critical of Supercell on a lot of occasions.

    2. Agree to disagree I think it drives attention away from threads that are of actual substance.

    3. You're just plain wrong. That's the only subforum they actively do monitor for ideas. They may not respond, but that doesn't mean they don't see it. I think you're confusing the average forum populace and Supercell themselves.
    Last edited by BloodyIrishman; October 13th, 2018 at 05:11 AM.

    Level 18
    - 9,363/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 206] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

  6. #16
    Senior Member Practical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Undiscovered
    Posts
    351
    Basic th is the best
    https://i.imgur.com/ByEep0H.png

    Click here for my clash of stats profile
    Click here for my forum rpg
    ~PRACTICAL

  7. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,347
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post
    1. You're wrong I'm a hardcore logic defender. I've been highly critical of Supercell on a lot of occasions.

    2. Agree to disagree I think it drives attention away from threads that are of actual substance.

    3. You're just plain wrong. That's the only subforum they actively do monitor for ideas. They may not respond, but that doesn't mean they don't see it. I think you're confusing the average forum populace and Supercell themselves.
    1. What I mean by that is people who are too obsessed into going into threads and saying stuff like: “unnecessary thread”, “patience”, “why does this need to be posted” etc, basically “forum defenders” for a lack of a better term (I’m still not sure if you understand because it’s hard to explain what I mean here).
    2. As of lately, there haven’t been that much (substance) threads being posted, so I think it’s ok. If there was a lot of useful threads and these types of threads were distracting from them, then it would make sense. But as of right now, I stand with my view here.
    3. Okay if I’m wrong then you can’t really blame me. We usually see Darian reply here a lot. I have NEVER seen a reply from any SC admin in that sub forums, which led me to believe it isn’t visited.
    And usually, in most forums, more average populace response = more admin response.
    Last edited by Hammad80; October 13th, 2018 at 05:40 PM.

  8. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    892
    There is a lot of 1 2 3's going on here. Are you guys finished comparing your * sizes? Lets get back on topic
    Last edited by djaroela; October 13th, 2018 at 06:19 PM.

  9. #19
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    947
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammad80 View Post
    1. What I mean by that is people who are too obsessed into going into threads and saying stuff like: “unnecessary thread”, “patience”, “why does this need to be posted” etc, basically “forum defenders” for a lack of a better term (I’m still not sure if you understand because it’s hard to explain what I mean here).
    You have actually phrased it correctly. Mini-modding or forum defending or denying any type of idea is always bad if that was constructive or genuine.
    2. As of lately, there haven’t been that much (substance) threads being posted, so I think it’s ok. If there was a lot of useful threads and these types of threads were distracting from them, then it would make sense. But as of right now, I stand with my view here.
    Yes while the whole thread actually never talked about th13 content or concepts. It eventually shows how early many of them are even speculating or trying to think ahead but suffering from lack of innovative content or support their efforts maybe. And then resorting in fun or rather absurd ideas for just for the gags. So, the topic is getting kinda derailed.
    3. Okay if I’m wrong then you can’t really blame me. We usually see Darian reply here a lot. I have NEVER seen a reply from any SC admin in that sub forums, which led me to believe it isn’t visited.
    And usually, in most forums, more average populace response = more admin response.
    Darian replies here a lot because he is the Supercell spokes person being the community manager of Supercell who would solicit the ways Supercell would put forward any messages to all audiences. There is actually no need for every admin staff to respond to people when a centralized person deals with it. Thats how its done better. And trust me more admin response would result in chaos. And for that very reason its against forum rule to quote the Support responses. Because, that response could be sufficient for one person response but not suitable for community for various reasons. Many officials talking to community might even leak out unintended advance info by accident, which would never be expected. That is also the reason people take assistance of a law expert when they need to face the law enforcement agency/cop.
    Youtube Channel: Leninion

    Discord Server for Clan (Formal way to apply to our clan)


  10. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    190
    ☝ lol 😀

    Totally out of the topic

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •