Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Town Hall Concept

Banned

New Town Hall Concept

Townhall is the heart of the village which is the most significant building in
    the village. Main objective is to defend the town hall from attackers, using all the other buildings and creatures.

That is the basic Townhall concept from the beginning.

From TH 1 to TH 11 town hall has no any defensive power. Supercell introduced new defenses and buildings at each town hall level and told us to defend that powerless townhall.

Finally, as a result of that process, we got a massive sized village at TH 11.

But TH 12 ? .....

Yes. It's got armoured.

It is the ground breaking modification that was made in 2018, to the basic TH concept, even though after 6 years.

But the actual reason behind the armoured townhall is that there is no remaining space in the village to place defensive buildings anymore.

So, what will be the townhall concept for upcoming TH 13, TH 14, TH 15 .........?

It would be same as the armoured, self defending TH 12?

Or

It will be armoured + super powered townhall that not only self defending but also defending the whole village from attackers?

Or

Back to the basic TH concept?

Or

What else?

It will have a cellar with a device that hurts miners wherever they are on the map.

Pro Member
    It has scope for extra functionallity with a larger range like the eagle.
    TH12 ***** BK:60|AQ:60|GW30|5625 max trophies
    Infamy, Infamy, they've all got it infamy.
    I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

The Spell Factory will get a street level dealer that only sells Potions of Patience so people stop making threads like these and simply enjoy the game in the present state.

Level 18
    - 9,363/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 206] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Banned
    And I thought my thread was unique: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...s-are-released

Sitting on the sidelines, watching the game
    It will become mobile like a tank, moving around the base on defense, engaging the attacking troops in the same way as defending clan castle troops.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post
    The Spell Factory will get a street level dealer that only sells Potions of Patience so people stop making threads like these and simply enjoy the game in the present state.
    With that attitude, nobody could make any threads.

Anyway.. TH12 became a defense because of lack of space. Though these days, screens on smartphones and tablets are getting bigger and bigger. So we have more screen to play with. TH13 will probably give us more space and a new defensive structure and a troop.

Id like a troop which is like a bird. It flies to its target (attackable by air defenses), when it reaches its target it sits down on it (attackable by ground defense.

A new defensive structure could be something like a defense which is like a lazer beam in a direction (something like the big canon on the builderbase).

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by djaroela View Post
    With that attitude, nobody could make any threads.

Anyway.. TH12 became a defense because of lack of space. Though these days, screens on smartphones and tablets are getting bigger and bigger. So we have more screen to play with. TH13 will probably give us more space and a new defensive structure and a troop.

Id like a troop which is like a bird. It flies to its target (attackable by air defenses), when it reaches its target it sits down on it (attackable by ground defense.

A new defensive structure could be something like a defense which is like a lazer beam in a direction (something like the big canon on the builderbase).
    Agreed. People are bashing on literally every thread I see here. All these forum SJWs.
    Last edited by Hammad80; October 12th, 2018 at 11:23 PM.

Troops in army camps will help to defend the village. Remember my post when they release th13 in 2021.

Quote Originally Posted by Colin94 View Post
    Troops in army camps will help to defend the village. Remember my post when they release th13 in 2021.
    2021? 😏 Please.