Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Legends Push for 11s

Quote Originally Posted by BWBX View Post
    show me an unbeatable army, and I'll find a way to lose with it
    Well the Eddie/Loon army is strong, but provided you release them blind, drop the rages as far from them as possible, and freeze the bomb towers, it is sure possible to lose with it
    <placeholder for decent signature>

For your first question - how many trophies is acceptable to settle for when raiding, when you are pushing. There are a few answers to this, as it depends slightly on the circumstances.

I'd suggest a read of this thread by 2222 (look in particular at points 7-8 about when to next) It is more about pushing in Legends, but many of the points will apply to you also.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post10637765

Basically, if you are under shield, next until you get a decent offer (15+ trophies). If you are on guard, take whatever is on offer!

As you get higher, the clouds will get longer, and you will have less chance to next. At this point, take what you can, so long as you are confident of getting at least a star. I found pushing was more about 'not losing' than how many start you can get!

Personally, I love using QW with miners. Very strong army, and rarely goes wrong.

Good luck!

IMO the cup offers does not matter so much as to avoid losing an attack-that should be avoided at all cost. Mass miners is a bit tricky as most of the bases will be th12s,i would use mass bowlers or even draglavaloons(my new fav army comp) for better results.
    Always aim to get the TH down asap before thinking about loot so you are not shocked by a 49% loss. Good luck.

Right now I am making the slow climb. Currently around the 4600 mark and clouds are 2-5 mins. The longer the clouds the less you will next. 5-10 trophies is what I am taking. Generally lose 10 trophies when attacked. Sometime a nasty surprise of 30 trophies lost but mostly around the 10 mark. A lot of patience is needed when you get up high and trophy push.
    Journey begun May 2017. Into my second year now.... Account 1 Account 2

@OP, until you hit 4800+ there is ample bases to next past to find a good offer, but it all boils down to how fast you want your "slow climb" to be.

As long as you can invest the time to gain more then you loose each raid session, on average, you will slowly progress upwards. Your gains might be net 15 cups a day, so about 100 a week, 4-5 weeks you will make your goal of 5k. You need to look at the base strenght you are hitting, sure people can say, don't attack for less then 10 cups, but if you find a th9 for 8, why not smoke it and keep hero's alive, far better then hitting the max 12 that offers 20 and gaining 1 star.

Activity is the major factor in pushing, and if you can be active for a 4 or 5 weeks stretch, lendgends is easily attainable.
    Level: 246 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5225 | Donations: 1.1 million | Hero Levels: 150
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    @OP, until you hit 4800+ there is ample bases to next past to find a good offer, but it all boils down to how fast you want your "slow climb" to be.

As long as you can invest the time to gain more then you loose each raid session, on average, you will slowly progress upwards. Your gains might be net 15 cups a day, so about 100 a week, 4-5 weeks you will make your goal of 5k. You need to look at the base strenght you are hitting, sure people can say, don't attack for less then 10 cups, but if you find a th9 for 8, why not smoke it and keep hero's alive, far better then hitting the max 12 that offers 20 and gaining 1 star.

Activity is the major factor in pushing, and if you can be active for a 4 or 5 weeks stretch, lendgends is easily attainable.
    I'm at roughly 4550. I've been hitting for 5-10 trophies each raid and trying to do as many back to back raids as I can during guard (obviously). I'm currently netting roughly 80-100 trophies per day, but it's good to know that a serious drop off is coming.

My net has been so high because I'm getting rolled over by 12s in legends for 5 or less.
    | Clan: Legacy Legends | Rank: Member | Current League: Legends |
    | Level: 154 | Townhall 11 | King: 43 | Queen: 50 | Warden: 20 |
    | Gold Grab: 1.6B | Elixir Escapade: 1.7B | Heroic Heist: 9.8m | Friends in Need 92k+ |