Thread: Can't start challenges in clan games

Centennial Club

Can't start challenges in clan games

(I sent this to in-game support but thought forumers might have a solution) Hello! I am unable to start a clan game challenge in my home clan. Yesterday I began a challenge (my first of this games) in my home clan. I then went to another clan for much of the day and returned to my home clan last night. This morning, when I clicked on clan games, I saw that the challenge I started had failed. When I look at available challenges (again, I am back in my home clan where I started my first challenge), I can see them. But when I choose one and click "start", it doesn't do anything (well, the color of the "start" button changes for 2 seconds, but it doesn't 'accept' the challenge). Thoughts?-any help is appreciated!

Centennial Club
    Try leaving and rejoining. Failing that contact supercell in game they are usually quick to answer.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperMonkey123 View Post
    Try leaving and rejoining.
    this it is.

Centennial Club
    Another possible situation is, you can't start any clan game challenges if there are 50 clan members/clan hoppers that has already started clan game challenges in your clan.

Hopes this helps. 👍

Centennial Club
    The leaving and re-joining my clan worked. Thanks for the input!

Quote Originally Posted by postpost View Post
    Another possible situation is, you can't start any clan game challenges if there are 50 clan members/clan hoppers that has already started clan game challenges in your clan.

Hopes this helps. 👍
    in that case a notification would pop up.