Thread: No Scroll

No Scroll

The event for the day is to spin the daily wheel for a chance to win an expansion scroll. But on my farm there wasn't a scroll on the wheel to be won. 😢

I’ve had no scroll on the last 4 events. Seems to just be on iOS though.
    Well for me anyway
    Farm started 01/05/17. Farm Tag:#99CR0J89L. lvl 84 133/144 achievements.
    Neighbourhood: Derby Champions. Nh Tag:#9PVJGUJV. Champions league neighbourhood looking for derby players. We are very helpful and have great team members. Come try us out.
    Coc Th9 lvl 126 AQ 15 BK 18 BHB 8
    Royale #juglv982 PB 4375. lvl 12. 88/88 cards.

Quote Originally Posted by smilingdawn View Post
    The event for the day is to spin the daily wheel for a chance to win an expansion scroll. But on my farm there wasn't a scroll on the wheel to be won. 😢
    Open a support ticket and attach a screenshot. Its a known bug and they will make good on it.

Quote Originally Posted by TomTheFarmer View Post
    Open a support ticket and attach a screenshot. Its a known bug and they will make good on it.
    Thank you!

I contacted support over my missing scroll and they replied within an hour saying their sending alfred with one.
    Hppydays.
    Farm started 01/05/17. Farm Tag:#99CR0J89L. lvl 84 133/144 achievements.
    Neighbourhood: Derby Champions. Nh Tag:#9PVJGUJV. Champions league neighbourhood looking for derby players. We are very helpful and have great team members. Come try us out.
    Coc Th9 lvl 126 AQ 15 BK 18 BHB 8
    Royale #juglv982 PB 4375. lvl 12. 88/88 cards.

Happy days for me, too! Alfred brought me a scroll! That was incredibly kind of Supercell.