Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Finding difficulties recruiting

Finding difficulties recruiting

Does anyone find its really hard to recruit for NH even with all descriptions entered?
    Aussie farm has been recruiting for a few days now with not much interest. we are a great bunch of farmers! First time recruiting. Champion league #GLYP9LO

Forum Veteran
    Most difficult job for any hood leader Sunny! Finding recruits is difficult, finding really good ones can be near impossible.

what strategies have you tried?
    Steve: Hayday Leader JT Legend #J2JOLG2. 150+ golds “Team first, my barn is your barn”
    recruitment ad https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...d-team-players
    CoC coleader Fat Kitty Stars #28Q99R2P9 active clan, learning together and having fun

Centennial Club
    Yup you are right, our neighborhood’s level requirement is 45 and we haven’t had anybody request to join for a while

Every now and then, I have my hoodies go through their friends tabs and invite anyone they have a good relationship with.

even if they are in a hood, they may be looking for a change

have you used the recently added hood tags? I found that when I used the tags we would end up with dozens of requests to join daily!

i had to turn them off
    Last edited by WussyPuss; October 12th, 2018 at 11:00 PM.
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 17 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    If you have not yet done so, check out the recruitment guide: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...od-Recruitment

That might provide helpful advice.
    Level 100! 6/28/16 won the pearl 12/31/14 won the windmill 2/3/15
    Thank you to TerMinus Prime for my cool banner

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Carboncoffee View Post
    Yup you are right, our neighborhood’s level requirement is 45 and we haven’t had anybody request to join for a while
    To be honest, there are hundreds of thousands of hoods out there (my wife’s baby farm runs a small hood that’s currently over #100k on the global leaderboard) so competition for players is intense unless you’re very proactive in recruiting. If you’re a well known hood or highly placed on the leaderboard, you may be lucky and find players queueing up to join your ranks. If not then you really have to work hard at gaining new players, especially if you’re looking for the right sort of quality players.
    Steve: Hayday Leader JT Legend #J2JOLG2. 150+ golds “Team first, my barn is your barn”
    recruitment ad https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...d-team-players
    CoC coleader Fat Kitty Stars #28Q99R2P9 active clan, learning together and having fun

It takes time and effort. Consistency is key.
    'If you build it - they will come'

Best of luck in your endeavor!

I send out invites on my friends list. I have also recruited from tracing here on forum. Makes a nice well rounded NH.

Farm level: 237 Silo 11,700 and always full, no really it is full!
    Start date: 01/09/2013
    Disclaimer: The opinions expressed by Besta are Bestas opinions, ideas and concerns.
    “I think I have a new favorite notification from HayDay: “The scarecrow made me do it”. Quote accredited to dtx275

Agreed, a good player is not easy to find and you won’t know until you have played with them.. good luck to all recruiters and everyone who are looking for a nice hood ��
    A leader of Viking Farmer #29URGCJL
    Farm level 204 Town 68
    tag#RRR2QPJ

Few days is nothing in nh recruitment. It can take several weeks to get a new player especially one that fits.