Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Finding difficulties recruiting

If the envelope is gray then you’re probably following them or they’re following you, and you can’t send invites in these situations. Tap the little plus sign next to the gray envelope, to send someone an in-game friend request. Once they’re an in-game friend you can send invites. The envelope will be yellow and the littlemplus sign will be gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Hop88 View Post
    If the envelope is gray then you’re probably following them or they’re following you, and you can’t send invites in these situations. Tap the little plus sign next to the gray envelope, to send someone an in-game friend request. Once they’re an in-game friend you can send invites. The envelope will be yellow and the littlemplus sign will be gone.

Thanks for catching this and replying Hop88
    Farm 141
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 17 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

yes....its relentlessly tiring recruiting. I wish Supercell could fix the recruiting forums somehow. Leaders are so desperate they are actually responding to ads from weeks and even months back!! Surely those people from weeks ago have found a neighborhood if posted like 4 weeks ago. The "looking for a nh" section is like a ghost town....

I totally agree, Ginamarie. I have never known the recruitment pages be as quiet as they have been recently.
    Perhaps sc need to run some t.v. ads.

Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    Every now and then, I have my hoodies go through their friends tabs and invite anyone they have a good relationship with.

even if they are in a hood, they may be looking for a change

have you used the recently added hood tags? I found that when I used the tags we would end up with dozens of requests to join daily!

i had to turn them off
    What are the recently added hood tags?

It's the code for your hood you will find in your neighbourhood house starts with a hash tag. I have a brand new hood with 2 new members one followed from my last hood and one joined from seeing my advert here and I'm hoping it will grow nicely but most people don't like to join until we reach the champions league then I'm hoping people will come! If you are looking for a change and a new hood 9 tasks at 320/400 points in a neighborhood that does not have any cliques as we have only just met then check us out. My recruitment post is on the neighborhoood recruitment section we are DERBY RUNNERS check it out

I have managed to lose a hoodie, Daz, who was in my neighbourhood with me. We decided to merge neighbourhoods and we would move there but I left first and he left but didn't join. I don't know if he has lost us as we are not farm friends. I can't friend him as it says he is not accepting friends at this time. I hope you read this and join us soon. The details are on the recruitment post we are flying pigs & honey bees

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisbannerman View Post
    I have managed to lose a hoodie, Daz, who was in my neighbourhood with me. We decided to merge neighbourhoods and we would move there but I left first and he left but didn't join. I don't know if he has lost us as we are not farm friends. I can't friend him as it says he is not accepting friends at this time. I hope you read this and join us soon. The details are on the recruitment post we are flying pigs & honey bees
    If you mean forum Daz, he has been absent for more than a year. He passed thru a couple of months ago, but I am not sure that he is farming
    Farm 141
    established level 17 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

If it's the same Daz, level 156 farmer Daz's retreat he was in my hood this week we spoke about merging he was happy about it and suggested we did it immediately as we were only in our first derby in our hood and prizes weren't worth it so I left to merge with other hood and he left but now he has found a different hood. Now, either he had a change of heart and joined something more suitable, or he forgot that we weren't friends on hay day and couldn't find me lol. My guess is the first but never mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisbannerman View Post
    If it's the same Daz, level 156 farmer Daz's retreat he was in my hood this week we spoke about merging he was happy about it and suggested we did it immediately as we were only in our first derby in our hood and prizes weren't worth it so I left to merge with other hood and he left but now he has found a different hood. Now, either he had a change of heart and joined something more suitable, or he forgot that we weren't friends on hay day and couldn't find me lol. My guess is the first but never mind.
    It is not forum Daz, then

check your last helpers tab to see if he is there
    Last edited by WussyPuss; July 13th, 2019 at 03:48 PM.
    Farm 141