Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Finding difficulties recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by Dhill View Post
    Few days is nothing in nh recruitment. It can take several weeks to get a new player especially one that fits.
    Yep, that‘s my experience as well.
    I‘ve even seen recruitment ads that copied parts of mine. They must be very desperate

Good luck, Sunny!

KIK: bender_018
    Level: 108 (level 100 reached on 13. November 2017)

Looking for a new hood? Read here

I find it comes in spurts. There’s a lot of competition out there. I have recruited here, on Facebook, and on Instagram. And definitely use the new tags. I logged on today and we lost a few players then as suddenly as they left we doubled the number that left! I had to put my setting at invite only so no more could join. Hopefully this will last a while. The turnover in the game is crazy! Good luck, by the way give it time... a few days isn’t long. I’m sure your people will find you!

it's a long & tough journey and a never-ending process, most, if not, all active leaders have to go through unless we quit hd...lol

Persistence is one of the keys. It took me at least a year plus close to two, to stablise my recruitment and almost 3/4 of my current hoodies are recommended through words of mouth and they are mostly awesome and super nice people. ❤❤❤
    MAGIC [Level 204 (#2yyjjcqc8)]
    Founder of Jovial Ville
    FB Messenger: Sharile Tan

I think it can help to vary the time of day you bump your recruitment thread. I found that I would get a lot of interest in between the Derby ending and starting as more people move around in those days. It takes months to build up a nice neighbourhood and it's an ongoing job too as people move on or become inactive. But it's great when you find the person that's a good fit for your team.

I'm trying to find a hood that isn't so derby driven. Hard to find.

Quote Originally Posted by FieldsOfGreatness View Post
    I'm trying to find a hood that isn't so derby driven. Hard to find.
    Here is the link to the recruiting page: https://forum.supercell.com/forumdis...od-Recruitment

Likewise, there is a sub-forum called “looking for a NH” where you can post, and the leader of a NH can find you. Here’s that link: https://forum.supercell.com/forumdis...a-Neighborhood

Be sure to read the stickies on each.
    Level 160
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    Be kind. 🤗

Thanks Momscar. I've tried those with not too much success. Everyone wants players crazy about the derby!
    Fields of Greatness | Farm Lvl: 98 | Town Lvl: 22
    Neighborhood: Arctic Valley
    Building Mastery: 23/32
    Kik: adamkr88 | Achievements: 132/144

Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    Every now and then, I have my hoodies go through their friends tabs and invite anyone they have a good relationship with.

even if they are in a hood, they may be looking for a change

have you used the recently added hood tags? I found that when I used the tags we would end up with dozens of requests to join daily!

i had to turn them off
    How do you add hood tags?

Quote Originally Posted by Boysfour4 View Post
    How do you add hood tags?
    Tap on house.
    Tap “Edit” button on lower left corner.
    Scroll to bottom of Edit window.
    Tap “Edit Tags” button.
    Select up to 5 tags.

WussyPuss you say
    Every now and then, I have my hoodies go through their friends tabs and invite anyone they have a good relationship with.
    How does this work? I seem to only have greyed out envelopes telling me I can only invite my Facebook friends. How do I invite friends from the friends' bar?
    Happily Farming in Myrtle Glen, come join us :-)
    *¤*.¸¸.·´¨»*«´ Eturtle's Farm (#VVCGQJGJ) 166, Town 52 `»*«´¨`·.¸¸.*¤*