Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Sneak Peek #4: New Farm Visitor Event!

I guess I will put all my decos in some corner in my farm when the event comes, so I have zero decos in my storage. This way maybe I won't accidentally sell my birdhouse 😂

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by MaysCropsCartel View Post
    I guess I will put all my decos in some corner in my farm when the event comes, so I have zero decos in my storage. This way maybe I won't accidentally sell my birdhouse 😂
    Hah, that's a plan!
    Hay Day farm level 89 -Town Reputation level 20
    Farm ID #298YQQ2QU
    11/12 sanctuary animals- 6 adults, 5 babies (SOON!!!!) - Done gathering expansion permits
    Started September 2014! - Probably the slowest ever consistent player
    Mini farm started on April 24th, 2018! ~Level 49/Rep 12~

Quote Originally Posted by Momscar View Post
    I donít think that was the point.
    Haha it was exactly the point, as stated in the quoted post!

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #64
    Quote Originally Posted by Glottis View Post
    How would that happen? It's not like we can continuously produce harps...
    Who says we canít at some point in the future get them again ?
    Maybe they will re introduce them at one point in the future in some way for players who have missed them when they were the thing.

I may be in the minority but I can sure understand why they have chosen the route of not selling through the shop. It is quite obvious if they would make it possible to sell them through the shop suddenly on update day that in just a few minutes the market would be flooded with unwanted decorations which for the most part supply will greatly outnumber demand.

And while musical instruments are one of things mentioned regularly there are quite a lot of decorations people have excess of like topiaries, gnomes, bikes and yes the instruments too.
    We donít have the numbers but Iím quite sure SC can see how many bikes and harps ar out there etc. so Iím quite sure not selling them through the shop is the right decision here.

Yes I also wish it would come with a confirmation or other fix to avoid accidents, I donít know if there will be. I too wish I had more control over when I sell and how many I sell absolutely. But I am happy with the fact they wonít flood the DD.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    GC: Kolonistje1 | Level: 116 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki

Centennial Club
    All this about the daily dirt is not a reasonable fear. So many players have more coins then they can spend and storage for decorations is unlimited.
    Players like me would buy a lot, instruments or whatever. Just because i don't have anything else to spend on.

After a few days at most, all decos would be extremely rare in dd. Even if getting Harps will be possible again, i highly doubt that we could easily make 20 of them every day. So not sure why they are beeing compared to boquets.
    There's people who like them, they don't take any barnspace and supply is very limited.

In conclusion i personally can't imagine that flooding dd thoughts played any role for the decition.
    And i still don't understand why they didn't adress a different promising idea, instead of selling us this half-baked event as the feature we requested. When it really is the opposite.
    Last edited by 7Jonas; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:02 PM.
    my kik : Cornflake5

Totally agree...why not let us trade, sell, swap extra decorations.

Is the red tractor still in the prize rotation? I haven't seen a chance to win one in several months on either of my 2 farms.
    Farm ID#: 8JU8L8PQJ
    KIK ID: DustyRoadsHD

Quote Originally Posted by GatorDoug View Post
    Is the red tractor still in the prize rotation? I haven't seen a chance to win one in several months on either of my 2 farms.
    Yes, the red tractor is still available in the catalog of one of my farms. I already have two tractors and don't want more. I would rather get one of the wheel fences, but I never get them...just mostly a birdhouse, a woodstack or some blue or pink flowers and I ahve lots and lots of those.