Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Sneak Peek #3: Truck Order and Town Visitor Help!

Quote Originally Posted by shepherdgirl View Post
    I think it’s because trucks aren’t self-limiting like boats, plus there are some very large truck orders and some crazy grocery town orders.

I can imagine getting pretty frustrated with neighbors asking for help with crazy high truck orders 20 times a day (and prob all at once for a derby task) and tons of honey and sugar for town, and I think it would put a lot of unnecessary pressure on neighborhoods. If people can’t manage their own resources well enough to be at least reasonably self-sufficient on trucks and town, then they should pick a different task. IMO.
    I totally agree that a limit is needed. Without it there are some who would flag everything, which would be really annoying and put unnecessary pressure on hoods. I help others a lot, but do expect people to be fairly self-sufficient.

I think 3-4 a day limit is fine with me. Imagine you have that neighbor who always asking for help even they have no machines working at the time. So selfish 🙄

If you reached the limit then you can ask them to sell the goods to you (as usual, like we do everyday &#128513
    Last edited by MaysCropsCartel; October 13th, 2018 at 01:05 PM.

@sheperdsgirl:
    True, and you should be happy with us high rollers spending hundreds of dollars on the game...
    Without big spenders, no game!
    And yes, l like to spend diamonds on speeding up boats, speeding up the truck board.
    Go big or go home! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
    IMHO there are 3 stages of HD gameplay..
    normal game play, derby game play, and LB & Event game play.
    The higher your level.. the longer you have been playing, you will go through these stages, if you are a bit competitive that is....😎
    Wanna make it big in this game, cannot be stingy 😂😂😂

However, hoodies and in game friends are not obliged to help on each boat or truck ofc....
    Trash ridiculous truck orders and don't expect help on crazy boat crates, cast those off empty and speed next is what l do...
    Surround yourself with the same kind of players and have fun playing the game just the way you want!😊

I think this is Great! Thx for the update and the sneak peeks!

Boats aren’t unlimited btw, unless you spend tons of diamonds to call boats 24/7. There's just no pleasing some people. ��
    I agree people are ungrateful. Iím glad that they keep improving this free game.

Thank you for continuing to give us more options on the game.

I think itís because trucks arenít self-limiting like boats, plus there are some very large truck orders and some crazy grocery town orders.

I can imagine getting pretty frustrated with neighbors asking for help with crazy high truck orders 20 times a day (and prob all at once for a derby task) and tons of honey and sugar for town, and I think it would put a lot of unnecessary pressure on neighborhoods. If people canít manage their own resources well enough to be at least reasonably self-sufficient on trucks and town, then they should pick a different task. IMO.
    Personally, I think itís going to cause issues in NHís anyway...

I just think that 3 is a ridiculously low limit, why bother making it a ĎNew Featureí? It sounds like the NH Trading to me, introduce a new Ďasked forí feature, but make it so low itís actually not what was asked for.

The Ďlimití for Boats (if you assume Ďno calling themí) is WAY higher. Itís 3/4 PER Boat, easily 4/5 times a day and the Boat orders are no less crazy... if people donít want to fill Ďcrazyí orders, they donít have to...same as the way you can choose to help, or not, with boats. If they felt a need for a limit, fine, but THREE? It just seems ridiculously low to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lollipop1212 View Post
    I totally agree that a limit is needed. Without it there are some who would flag everything, which would be really annoying and put unnecessary pressure on hoods. I help others a lot, but do expect people to be fairly self-sufficient.
    I agree, which is why I think itís going to cause issues. But IF theyíre introducing it as a new feature, making it a useful thing would be good. 3 requests is really low.

Quote Originally Posted by MaysCropsCartel View Post
    I think 3-4 a day limit is fine with me. Imagine you have that neighbor who always asking for help even they have no machines working at the time. So selfish 

If you reached the limit then you can ask them to sell the goods to you (as usual, like we do everyday &#128513
    If someone is selfish boot them out. Theyíre selfish with or without this feature. You canít request things as a solo player, you can flag things though.
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 155 (45 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

Iím hoping the limit of 5 gift certificates go up for the day then? 5 isnít enough with revives and boats imo and now more helps? The ones who are helping need some love and compensation too.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumperjing3 View Post
    I’m hoping the limit of 5 gift certificates go up for the day then? 5 isn’t enough with revives and boats imo and now more helps? The ones who are helping need some love and compensation too.
    Good point. Totally agree this should go up.

Centennial Club
    This sounds awesome. Super excited. Some people just can’t be pleased I guess
    Farm tag: #8CCYGC8R Level 85 very active player
    NH Toronto maple laughs 2P9L8V9J

should be very helpful for players. nice improvemnt