Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Sneak Peek #2: All-new-Derby - Power Derby!

Quote Originally Posted by themammabear View Post
    No mays...this is completely different.
    Okay right..

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by saeedscorpion View Post
    and what are coming for non derby players??
    To be fair the last couple of updates have mostly been aimed at non derby stuff
    Steve: Hayday Leader JT Legend #J2JOLG2. 150+ golds “Team first, my barn is your barn”
    recruitment ad https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...d-team-players
    CoC coleader Fat Kitty Stars #28Q99R2P9 active clan, learning together and having fun

Fresh Spawn
    I believe you understood correctly, which is disheartening as a single player. 😕

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by DeonTri View Post
    I love any new thing, but I have to admit that I was left a little bit worried about the new thresholds, using my simple math, 14 tasksx320 points makes 4,480 and that will leave single player derby NB reaching only 2 thresholds, Or did I understand wrong?
    DeonTri hopefully if the thresholds have been adjusted, they will be adjusted across the whole derby process so that single players will now be able to achieve all horseshoe prizes
    Steve: Hayday Leader JT Legend #J2JOLG2. 150+ golds “Team first, my barn is your barn”
    recruitment ad https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...d-team-players
    CoC coleader Fat Kitty Stars #28Q99R2P9 active clan, learning together and having fun

I agree. Its hard enough just getting those 10 diamonds..my group buys extra as well..and it sucks building back up..plus tom..i think naps are tooo long and 15 to get him is high

QUOTE=Patholme;11923828]But....how many of theses tasks are free?? Hope this isn’t another ploy by hayday to take more diamonds from us? We always do 10 tasks so hayday gets 10 diamonds from each of us...if we have to use 10 diamonds for each extra one then that’s 50 diamonds from each of us?! ���� lets hope I’m not being cynical and we will only have to buy one extra task![/QUOTE]

You would hope that it would only be the 14th task in the CL that requires the purchase of 10 diamonds
    Fat Finger Farm - Leader - Creative Fat Farm - #U0CRCQV
    Level 131, Town Level 43, 135 / 141 Achievements

Clash of Clans - Fat Kitty Stars - Fatfinger TH7 - Leader

Fresh Spawn
    What is the point of having more tasks if they take less time and are worth fewer points?

Centennial Club
    Must extend the day for doing the deby, can reduce the task time hours or can also reduce make items to middle side. Like example half easy and half difficult.

Why should they be worth fewer points. They must be 14 x 320 total 4480 in the CL. The tasks will need to quicker, I would hope completion in no more than 8 hours
    Fat Finger Farm - Leader - Creative Fat Farm - #U0CRCQV
    Level 131, Town Level 43, 135 / 141 Achievements

Clash of Clans - Fat Kitty Stars - Fatfinger TH7 - Leader

alternate between San Diego and Baltimore, USA
    I think I have read all the posts here, but the important question for me does not seem to have been answered....Is Power Derby a new "themed derby" or will this be the standard derby we will be getting every week...max for champ league is 14 tasks whether themed derby or not?