Thread: TH8 no clan wars

TH8 no clan wars

i need a clan to join in the US with no wars

Centennial Club
    You can join us. War is not a necessity if you enjoy clan games instead.
    Come join us at :
    Dimension C-137
    #22CC080V2
    We are a lvl 1 clan and although we dont have all the luxuries of a high lvl clan we tend to all form close friendships. And you could be one of us too. Join us and grow with us.

Diesetnox

Nurd Murkers is a U.S. based level 14 Clan with over 350 wins. – Apply at #LCGVLGP
    Everyone is welcome
    You don't have to participate in wars and we donate liberally when you want to raid.
    But we expect our member to participate in clan games.

Please give our clan a try.

Forum Elder
    💥#pvuyclr8- Terror Lvl 13- Competitive Th9 and below wars💥 Mates Must be active in CGs or War.

ALL WARS ARE OPTIONAL.

FRIENDLY☺️ War, Farm, Push Clan. Put "MD" in request. IF THE CLAN IS CLOSED, friend request one of the leaders. Kik username caneheat. Discord - Caneheat#1528

Millennial Club

Join our feeder

Hey you don’t have to war in our feeder.

Prism is a LEVEL 12 clan, mostly USA/UK, mixed gender and most importantly ADULT ONLY. We are usually maxed out with players, so I’m regularly cleaning out inactive accounts and recruiting only the best players so the clan stays alive.

DKA “Red Squad” is our LEVEL 6 feeder clan, for mini accounts, rushed accounts and beginners.

We are a competitive group and winning is important, but we enjoy the game rather than take it too seriously. We chat a lot and to war we’ve made joining our KIK group mandatory, discord is optional. Donations are never left hanging and we always friendly challenge for practise, after all there’s always room for improvement.

We ALWAYS achieve MAX tier on clan games usually within 48 hours, we’d require you to do your best to help towards this.

We war constantly but you can opt in/out as and when you can/cannot war. No war pressure, no angry messages over bad attacks (after all it is just a game) - just follow the war plan and use both attacks accordingly.

Rules? We are looking for English speaking, loyal and fairly active players who donate troops, pull their weight in clan games (if they want to receive the rewards) and use both attacks in war.

If we sound like the right clan for you, just mention ‘Lea in forums’ upon joining, or add me as a friend and she will invite you if you fit the criteria.

My tag #2RQ9VUPV2
    Prism #8YC8PP88
    Red squad #GOP9JPYG