Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I need advice

Mate your th12! Get over dead bases u canny survive on dead bases if your playing in titans. Move further up for a better loot bonus or drop down for cheaper raids.

Like other have stated in you other threads

Quote Originally Posted by mattyboo1 View Post
    Iím currently sitting at 4159, my concern is that if I drop to lower leagues, I still wonít see dead bases and then Iíll be even worse off because of low loot bonus. Even as a TH12 will I see dead bases in lower leagues?

But, I was doing perfectly fine farming in titan until the clan games started. I was still getting 500K bases plus that sweet loot bonus. It was going great until the games started
    As everyone has said - this is normal for the first few days of CGs and eases up as more players complete tasks early. As a TH12, you shouldnít really be focused on dead bases; there are simply not that many out there at the level youíve reached in the game. Every once in a blue moon, Iíll see a dead TH12 base (usually just someone who hasnít hit collectors yet that day or is maxed) but it is infrequent even outside of CGs. If youíre dead set against dropping, then take a few days off from the game and check back after most players have finished CGs.
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.

I just decided to drop to masters. I pushed up to 4247 and loot just is horrible, canít make an elixir profit, clouds getting bad.

Should I at least be able to find dead bases in masters? In Titans I had to raid with a full army and it was way too costly on elixir

Forum All-Star
    Quote Originally Posted by mattyboo1 View Post
    I just decided to drop to masters. I pushed up to 4247 and loot just is horrible, can’t make an elixir profit, clouds getting bad.

Should I at least be able to find dead bases in masters? In Titans I had to raid with a full army and it was way too costly on elixir
    As others have said, you will not progress looking only for dead bases as a th12. Good to hear you have dropped. Now it’s time to put together a cheap farming army and start raiding. Goblins work great but other cheap armies work too like barch or gibarch. You can also farm without heros so no need to wait for them to regenerate and you need not take any spells either. If you still find that loot in Masters is not to your liking, drop further down. Tons of loot in lower leagues. But your days of relying on dead bases are over my friend. You may encounter the odd dead base here or there but, now that you are th12, they will be way less frequent.