Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Long War Search Time

Long War Search Time

Here we go again. New search more problems. I was able to get a match up with an all TH8 line up rather quickly. I even tried 9 TH8's and TH9 nothing after an hour. I gave up after 3 hours. Its unusual for us to go over 2 hours. I cancelled the war so that our war schedule doesn't get messed up. I have 4 maxed TH8's and 6 non-maxed TH8's. I have a one lower end non-rushed TH9. I had a TH7 but he quit the clan. The rest are a bunch of rushed ♥♥♥♥ and I will not put them in war even if opted in.

I can't win for losing. Maybe it's the day or time. If nobody has a solution I guess I'll just have to resort back to 5v5 all TH8s. Anyone have any suggestions? I listen to them. Thanks.

Millennial Club
    You got a bunch of suggestions with exactly the same thread a few days ago. Why not go check it out mate.

You could also let the search run longer than 3 hours

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by KingAroth View Post
    Here we go again. New search more problems. I was able to get a match up with an all TH8 line up rather quickly. I even tried 9 TH8's and TH9 nothing after an hour. I gave up after 3 hours. Its unusual for us to go over 2 hours. I cancelled the war so that our war schedule doesn't get messed up. I have 4 maxed TH8's and 6 non-maxed TH8's. I have a one lower end non-rushed TH9. I had a TH7 but he quit the clan. The rest are a bunch of rushed ♥♥♥♥ and I will not put them in war even if opted in.

I can't win for losing. Maybe it's the day or time. If nobody has a solution I guess I'll just have to resort back to 5v5 all TH8s. Anyone have any suggestions? I listen to them. Thanks.
    First thing to note, is that 9 isnt overly low end. It is sufficiently advanced to prevent matching, since an all 8 line up works for you.
    If you want to advance war challenge, then why not hit the button on 2 or 3 of those max 8s. That would increase your 9 count, and the growing 8s would replace the ones that made the jump to 9.
    Remember, just because those accounts went to 9, it doesnt mean they will suddenly start pulling big or max 9s, you will be counted simply by what the accounts carry, so may take a little time before they start to work. But until you make a move, then your matching will remain static.
    Be aware tho, once matching starts, then the difficulty level will start to increase.
    Am troubled with your posts tho. You seem to have very rigid demands of your clan members,and in order to grow a clan, a rather laid back approach to leadership is required. It is a game, not a job. Nobody signs a contract, nor have their mortgage on the line, with the decisions they make in game. If you are too demanding, or show your irritation too much, they will leave.
    Time may come when the clan will run itself, but it has to reach that level first.

Pro Member

I see you're still ignoring advice in other threads and still creating new threads. Why? If you're not going to listen to us anyway why the heck do you create new threads?! Is it just the attention you want?
    Last edited by Thegreatpuma; 4 Days Ago at 12:39 PM.
    Ancient Hunters War Clan Recruiting - TH8+
    TH10 - doug 30/35 heroes
    TMBG Low Level War Clan Recruiting - Wars with TH3-9
    TH10 - Doctor Worm 18/23 heroes

Quote Originally Posted by Thegreatpuma View Post
    I see you're still ignoring advice in other threads and still creating new threads. Why? If you're not going to listen to us anyway why the heck do you create new threads?! Is it just the attention you want?
    Yea great if you read my last post in the same thread that I was able to get a MU with 3x TH9s, 10x TH8s and 1 TH7. I did take your advice and got more town hall levels. What happened I got burned two TH9's left the clan didn't even attack and TH7 only attacked once. Now I am back to where I started but worst. I went back to a all TH8 line up and couldn't get a MU. Oh and you have the ability to ignore my posts and not read them. You trying to get attention?

Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    First thing to note, is that 9 isnt overly low end. It is sufficiently advanced to prevent matching, since an all 8 line up works for you.
    If you want to advance war challenge, then why not hit the button on 2 or 3 of those max 8s. That would increase your 9 count, and the growing 8s would replace the ones that made the jump to 9.
    Remember, just because those accounts went to 9, it doesnt mean they will suddenly start pulling big or max 9s, you will be counted simply by what the accounts carry, so may take a little time before they start to work. But until you make a move, then your matching will remain static.
    Be aware tho, once matching starts, then the difficulty level will start to increase.
    Am troubled with your posts tho. You seem to have very rigid demands of your clan members,and in order to grow a clan, a rather laid back approach to leadership is required. It is a game, not a job. Nobody signs a contract, nor have their mortgage on the line, with the decisions they make in game. If you are too demanding, or show your irritation too much, they will leave.
    Time may come when the clan will run itself, but it has to reach that level first.
    I posted in my OP that the all TH8 line up WAS working. Now it is not working for some reason. It is frustrating.

I am going to have to admit to getting a TH8 or two upgraded to TH9.

As for being rigid. My rules in the clan are not that rigid. Do a clan game challenge, do both attacks in war regardless of how many stars you score, follow the war plan (we use zones attack in your zone) and donate what is requested. If that is so rigid I don't know what to say. I refuse to put some rushed member who has a TH11 with only 50 stars in a war. That is an extreme example. I have a prospective TH9 that might be a perfect fit if they attack in war at least they completed a clan game challenge but only him. I am only going to use a roster that I can cover all attacks for here on out. I am not rigid on recruitment either. Don't speak English don't care, have low war stars don't care, rushed base don't care. No war for some members. I try to be fair and not rigid.

Thanks for your comment.

Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    You got a bunch of suggestions with exactly the same thread a few days ago. Why not go check it out mate.
    Go look at the old thread the last post was by me. I did listen to your suggestions now i got a new problem. The 15v15 war I got burned two TH9s left and the TH7 did one attack.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorJohnson View Post
    You could also let the search run longer than 3 hours
    Yea that is alright but I have a schedule that I use. Thank you.

Millennial Club
    Go look at the old thread the last post was by me. I did listen to your suggestions now i got a new problem. The 15v15 war I got burned two TH9s left and the TH7 did one attack.
    Yeah. I looked too. And I agree.
    Although if you mean me personally, i suggested half and half, 8s and 9s. And a 10v.
    Deep breath mate. Suggestions are simply that. Sometimes works, sometimes doesnt. Nobody knows for sure how someone elses roster works during spin. Each is unique, although some similarities can occur.
    I feel you knee jerk reacted, by throwing new guys into war. Is unfortunate they let you down.
    But most changes to ones roster, and therefore fortunes, dont happen overnight.
    A plan should be in place whereby accounts can be manoeuvred to shore up the roster, and make it more common. This takes time.
    If you recruit on global as a quick fix, then the outcome wont always follow plan.