Thread: Most heroic

Most heroic

Anyone really know how this is calculated. Im sure its based on new common core algorithms that is something completely beyond my small minded comprehension , but........ I am always ranked #1 in war map and even if I 3 star enemy #1 I am left in the backseat and someone say our number 2, 3 stars a #3 base and gets the most heroic tag in war details. Im in no way salty about it but I am genuinely courious about what I gotta do to get most heroic
    Just the things I think about while doing the daily grind. Any one have an answer or even a snappy math equation that may shed some light on my confusion? Anywho thanks for the floor, now I turn it to you

Forum Hero
    I believe it is based on the difference between the attackers offensive weight and the defenders defensive weight, the greater the spread, the more likely you are to get most heroic. though honestly I don't usually even check that anymore.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Centennial Club
    I know that it has to be the best attack on the base too. Many times Im our only th11 (no EA built yet) and we get matched against a full th11. Sometimes our th10 will hit up if lower bases are already killed. If they get a 70% 2 star its no longer most heroic if I get a higher % 2 star or a 3 star, even though their 70% is much tougher than me getting a 2 or 3 star.
    Last edited by SantyPants; October 11th, 2018 at 11:04 PM.

Millennial Club
    Heroic is, if the small guy hits the big guy .... or in terms of defence: If the smaller guy can resist the bigger.
    Based on the rating while matchmaking. The bigger the difference, the more heroic. But sometimes it don't look like because it's not based on common sence, just on numbers. E.g. a TH 8 gets a 2-star on a TH 10. Everyone would say it's more heroic than a new TH 12 hits a maxed TH 12 with a 1-star. But for the programm it is, because the difference in war weight is more. Stars are not relevant to that.
    I used to be sarcastic when I was younger ...... Now it turned to solid cynicism.

Quote Originally Posted by Klavious View Post
    I believe it is based on the difference between the attackers offensive weight and the defenders defensive weight, the greater the spread, the more likely you are to get most heroic. though honestly I don't usually even check that anymore.
    Yes, it is the difference between the offensive weight and the base it has gained stars on, if another attack scores more stars or 3 stars the base in a faster time then it replaces the attack.