Thread: How to witch slap th9

Centennial Club

How to witch slap th9

Hi i am a fairly new th9 and have lvl 2 witches and lvl 4 healers. Kings at lvl 15 queen is at lvl 17. Someone walk me through the army comp and how to use it in war. BTW, do you thik my heroes with a combination of max bowlers in cc are strong enough to 3 star a th9?

Forum Hero
    You send a group of witches and healers down each side of the base and smash through the middle with the rest of your army.
    Been awhile since i did witch slap but I think I liked 6 witches, 4 healers and then a smash squad down the middle but I think their are a couple variants out there on youtube.

This guy has a decent walk through with 10 witches
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPqK7GVUr0A
    Last edited by Klavious; 1 Week Ago at 08:06 PM.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by vmario View Post
    Hi i am a fairly new th9 and have lvl 2 witches and lvl 4 healers. Kings at lvl 15 queen is at lvl 17. Someone walk me through the army comp and how to use it in war. BTW, do you thik my heroes with a combination of max bowlers in cc are strong enough to 3 star a th9?
    There are good videos to watch, but the basic thing is you put 4-5 witches on one corner with 2 healers and 4-5 witches on another corner with 2 healers. Let them take out some stuff on the edge to create a funnel. They will hopefully go down the edges taking out outside stuff and stuff that is within the first layer of sections. If you have some things you can pick off outside with archers or minions that helps. Now, between those two corners enters your two heroes and some bowlers or valks in your cc. You will be raging them inside and they are supposed to clean up the inside because the witches and healers are taking out the outside and the first section of stuff. So, it definitely helps to have strong heroes, but whether the attack will work for you depends on the base you are attacking. You might be attacking a th9 with low heroes too....
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My legends hope: 14 hours daily search limit to reduce advantage of account sharing; black clouds screen; Legends3 5000-5499 cups, Legends2 5500-5999, Legends1 6000+ and titans/champs canít attack Legends1 or 2 players; while in clouds let us watch war, donate, do FCs, base design. Make a separate PvP trophy ladder option for all, others found here.

Centennial Club
    so do you think my heroes are good enough for a 3 star?
    Last edited by vmario; 1 Week Ago at 09:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vmario View Post
    so do you think my heroes are god enough for a 3 star?
    Like I said, 3 star against what? Against a full max th9 with 30/30 heroes? Yes, it can work, but that will be much harder than if you are attacking a th9 similar to your own th9.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My legends hope: 14 hours daily search limit to reduce advantage of account sharing; black clouds screen; Legends3 5000-5499 cups, Legends2 5500-5999, Legends1 6000+ and titans/champs canít attack Legends1 or 2 players; while in clouds let us watch war, donate, do FCs, base design. Make a separate PvP trophy ladder option for all, others found here.

You can definitely do the Witch Slap with those heroes.

As 2222 says, you will have better success against a mid-tier TH9 but there's no reason why you shouldn't be able to 3* a high-tier base too.

I have been slapping for months. It's one of my all-time favourite attacks. Here's my army comp and tactics in detail:

-10 witches
    -4 healers
    -1 golem
    -3 wizards
    -1 minion
    -2 jump
    -1 rage
    -1 heal
    -1 poison
    -L4 bowlers and L5 poison in the CC

Enemy air defences should be nice and deep inside the base, not too near the outer edges. The base should be one where you can open up the core pretty well with the 2 jumps.

Attack from the side where you are closest to the enemy CC. If the enemy heroes are nearby, so much the better.

Drop 4 witches at one corner, wait a second for the skeletons to run forward, then drop 2 healers by the witches.

Do the same at the other corner.

The witches and their skeletons (with healers following) will take out the corner buildings to create the funnel, and then they will start walking down the sides towards the opposite end of the base. Just leave them to it, they should be fine on their own.

Drop the golem between the two corners so he starts walking towards the wall, towards the enemy CC. Use a jump to let him into the base. Rightaway behind the golem, drop your kill squad (that's everything else EXCEPT the minion). They should quickly take out any buildings and then follow the golem into the base.

The golem will go into the base and draw out the enemy CC troops, which will lock onto him. Drop both poison spells between the golem and the enemy troops, so they move into the poison. Basically at this point your killsquad should be all in a big group behind/near the golem. So get ready to drop a heal, especially if your bowlers are in danger. Your Queen, witches and wizards should sense the enemy CC troops and come in. They should easily kill the enemy troops, but rage them if needed.

Now you will probably only have a jump and a minion left, though you may still have a heal and rage. Use the jump to help the troops get through the core, and drop the minion to help with clean up anywhere there's no air threat. If you do still have heal/rage, drop them over the core as your troops charge through.

What should happen is your two groups of witches should go down each side, at the same time as your killsquad goes through the core. Everyone should meet up round the other side. Job done!

Centennial Club
    Thank You so much! i,ve 3 starred a solid th 9 base just now.
    Quote Originally Posted by DDdad View Post
    You can definitely do the Witch Slap with those heroes.

As 2222 says, you will have better success against a mid-tier TH9 but there's no reason why you shouldn't be able to 3* a high-tier base too.

I have been slapping for months. It's one of my all-time favourite attacks. Here's my army comp and tactics in detail:

-10 witches
    -4 healers
    -1 golem
    -3 wizards
    -1 minion
    -2 jump
    -1 rage
    -1 heal
    -1 poison
    -L4 bowlers and L5 poison in the CC

Enemy air defences should be nice and deep inside the base, not too near the outer edges. The base should be one where you can open up the core pretty well with the 2 jumps.

Attack from the side where you are closest to the enemy CC. If the enemy heroes are nearby, so much the better.

Drop 4 witches at one corner, wait a second for the skeletons to run forward, then drop 2 healers by the witches.

Do the same at the other corner.

The witches and their skeletons (with healers following) will take out the corner buildings to create the funnel, and then they will start walking down the sides towards the opposite end of the base. Just leave them to it, they should be fine on their own.

Drop the golem between the two corners so he starts walking towards the wall, towards the enemy CC. Use a jump to let him into the base. Rightaway behind the golem, drop your kill squad (that's everything else EXCEPT the minion). They should quickly take out any buildings and then follow the golem into the base.

The golem will go into the base and draw out the enemy CC troops, which will lock onto him. Drop both poison spells between the golem and the enemy troops, so they move into the poison. Basically at this point your killsquad should be all in a big group behind/near the golem. So get ready to drop a heal, especially if your bowlers are in danger. Your Queen, witches and wizards should sense the enemy CC troops and come in. They should easily kill the enemy troops, but rage them if needed.

Now you will probably only have a jump and a minion left, though you may still have a heal and rage. Use the jump to help the troops get through the core, and drop the minion to help with clean up anywhere there's no air threat. If you do still have heal/rage, drop them over the core as your troops charge through.

What should happen is your two groups of witches should go down each side, at the same time as your killsquad goes through the core. Everyone should meet up round the other side. Job done!