Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Ritual of Fire

Fresh Spawn

Ritual of Fire

My favorite thing about this game is seeing when a deck clicks with the user. For the past year I've been in one clan giving advice and deck tips, strategies and leadership. A lot has fallen on deaf ears as the leader of said clan is mostly mia, therefore there are a lot of members mia as well. I created a new clan with the intention to further help people grow and succeed, and to finally be somewhat competitive. So if any of you guys are looking for a new clan, need some tips on playstyles or just want to be part of a goal oriented clan, you should come check out Ritual of Fire.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Kriziken View Post
    My favorite thing about this game is seeing when a deck clicks with the user. For the past year I've been in one clan giving advice and deck tips, strategies and leadership. A lot has fallen on deaf ears as the leader of said clan is mostly mia, therefore there are a lot of members mia as well. I created a new clan with the intention to further help people grow and succeed, and to finally be somewhat competitive. So if any of you guys are looking for a new clan, need some tips on playstyles or just want to be part of a goal oriented clan, you should come check out Ritual of Fire.
    Hello and welcome to the forum.

The CR forum has been closed, unfortunately.

Try instead here: https://www.reddit.com/r/ClashRoyale/ or here https://communityroyale.com/

Hay Day level 162 (main farm) - Achievement 132/132 reached on 11 July 2017
    Android player who doesn't use Facebook
    Magic nets cast in all 12 fishing spots on 8 December, 16 January, 7 February, 12 April, 21 May and 21 June (Hay Day's 5th birthday), when I finally got the Pearl of the Sea!
    Anchor received on 20 March 2018. Still no cannon or wheel...