Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Members leave during war and don't return

Quote Originally Posted by Tosti111 View Post
    So essentially, if someone irritates you in any way whatsoever, you can kick them out and their punishment is no war for a week anywhere? I can’t imagine why folks are leaving you high and dry during war.
    I got a solution to this issue. If you kick out a member who is participating in war out of the clan during war no time out whatsoever. A member who is participating in war leaves the clan during war without being kicked they get no war for a week.

I don't kick people because they irritate me. I only kick them out when they don't follow our clan rules or cause problems with others members.

Quote Originally Posted by KingAroth View Post
    I got a solution to this issue. If you kick out a member who is participating in war out of the clan during war no time out whatsoever. A member who is participating in war leaves the clan during war without being kicked they get no war for a week.

I don't kick people because they irritate me. I only kick them out when they don't follow our clan rules or cause problems with others members.
    They are already punished with not having the chance to gain any war loot rewards if they leave the clan.
    Level: 246 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5225 | Donations: 1.1 million | Hero Levels: 150
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    They are already punished with not having the chance to gain any war loot rewards if they leave the clan.
    That wouldn't matter if they didn't attack in the first place. I got a member who joins our clan. We put them in and they leave the clan without attacking. They wouldn't get any loot anyway because they didn't attack. I doubt they would care about loot when they leave without attacking.

If you don't have their attacks covered your screwed. You get punished they don't get punished. Just leave your clan laughing at you.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by KingAroth View Post
    That wouldn't matter if they didn't attack in the first place. I got a member who joins our clan. We put them in and they leave the clan without attacking. They wouldn't get any loot anyway because they didn't attack. I doubt they would care about loot when they leave without attacking.

If you don't have their attacks covered your screwed. You get punished they don't get punished. Just leave your clan laughing at you.
    But you take unnecessary risks with your roster mate. You already said you have enough accounts to cover it, yet you place new members in your team. How often does it occur?.
    Just remember the saying mate.. Do it once Shame on you, do it twice Shame on me.
    Your choices dont just affect you, they affect the whole clan.

I think the general answer to this is, it's a clan management issue, so don't expect anything much to change in the near future!

I do want to add though, you will need to be even more careful when selecting your roster for CWL. My understanding is that your 'squad' will have 15-50 players, and will be fixed at the start of the week. You'll then be able to select a 'team' of 15 for each individual war, selecting from your 'squad'.
    Make sure you have a large enough squad at the start of the week, to rotate out anyone that leaves the clan/is away/loses their device/gets their phone taken away for punishment etc.

For any war, we will only allow a couple of 'new' players at most. They need a chance to prove themselves, and we need to ensure the attacks are covered 'just in case'

Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    But you take unnecessary risks with your roster mate. You already said you have enough accounts to cover it, yet you place new members in your team. How often does it occur?.
    Just remember the saying mate.. Do it once Shame on you, do it twice Shame on me.
    Your choices dont just affect you, they affect the whole clan.
    I know that one, "Do it once Shame on you, do it twice Shame on me." I got a new TH9 prospect base is not rushed, did a clan game challenge, nice war stars. Well pair him up with my TH9 but no more TH9s until I get one of my TH8's upgraded.

Thanks for your comment.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyValker View Post
    I think the general answer to this is, it's a clan management issue, so don't expect anything much to change in the near future!

I do want to add though, you will need to be even more careful when selecting your roster for CWL. My understanding is that your 'squad' will have 15-50 players, and will be fixed at the start of the week. You'll then be able to select a 'team' of 15 for each individual war, selecting from your 'squad'.
    Make sure you have a large enough squad at the start of the week, to rotate out anyone that leaves the clan/is away/loses their device/gets their phone taken away for punishment etc.

For any war, we will only allow a couple of 'new' players at most. They need a chance to prove themselves, and we need to ensure the attacks are covered 'just in case'
    Yep going to not do that ever again. But two is reasonable.

Thanks for your comment.