Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Resource Raid] no boosted task for builder base

Centennial Club

Lightbulb [Resource Raid] no boosted task for builder base

In the ongoing clan games there are no boosted task for builder base (i didn't see one still). I know some tasks related to resource tasks can't be there for the builder base but at least the tasks like destroying x numbers of gold/elixir storages can be there for builder base. It's quite difficult for Titan/Legend league players to complete the tasks.

Thoughts ?

Thanks , have a great day guys.
    Last edited by amitsinha1606; October 11th, 2018 at 02:02 PM. Reason: misleading title
    Godspeed (Leader JAVA Clans) : TownHall 12 (Giga Tesla Lvl5) BK 60/ AQ 60/ GW 30/EL 208/ War Stars 1078/Legend Trophies 3309
    Clan Name: JAVA CLANS (#9YYL0GC8)
    Clan Recruitment Thread : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-TH11-and-TH12

Builder base forum might be better suited for this idea to get feedback on.
    Level: 246 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5225 | Donations: 1.1 million | Hero Levels: 150
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

Totally agreed. BB must always have some boosted challenges due to the CLOUDS issue ...

Achieve 900% in BHB in two days for 400 points is easy enough.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Jwp721 View Post
    Achieve 900% in BHB in two days for 400 points is easy enough.
    How often you get this task ? Might happen that someone else would pick it up !!! Then what ?
    Godspeed (Leader JAVA Clans) : TownHall 12 (Giga Tesla Lvl5) BK 60/ AQ 60/ GW 30/EL 208/ War Stars 1078/Legend Trophies 3309
    Clan Name: JAVA CLANS (#9YYL0GC8)
    Clan Recruitment Thread : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-TH11-and-TH12

Quote Originally Posted by amitsinha1606 View Post
    How often you get this task ? Might happen that someone else would pick it up !!! Then what ?
    Right now in our menu we have several easy ones... 24 stars in 2 days for 400 points, 15 stars in a day for 250 points, etc...

Maybe your clan members are grabbing all the easy BHB ones....I am not sure SC is the issue.

Forum Hero
    The boosted games change each clan games, mostly the boosted ones are related to main base tasks but sometimes they are related to builder base and sometimes they apply to both (I think the # or wins, percent destruction, and star collector ones where like that)
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Jwp721 View Post
    Right now in our menu we have several easy ones... 24 stars in 2 days for 400 points, 15 stars in a day for 250 points, etc...

Maybe your clan members are grabbing all the easy BHB ones....I am not sure SC is the issue.
    Try to make that at higher legends
    No one bb task in my clan
    Last edited by michelms; October 12th, 2018 at 12:45 PM.

Forum Legend
    In principle, there is no Resource Stealing going on on the Builder Base.

All resources come from Runes, League Bonuses and Collectors and NOT from raids.

.. so, there are no "Resource" related Clan Game Challenges for the Builder Base.

AND thereby no Boosted Resource Challenges for the Builder Base.

Logic.

/Affront
    TH12-60/60/30|BH8-16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16/25| Farm with US | full stats
    Recruiting

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by amitsinha1606 View Post
    In the ongoing clan games there are no boosted task for builder base (i didn't see one still). I know some tasks related to resource tasks can't be there for the builder base but at least the tasks like destroying x numbers of gold/elixir storages can be there for builder base. It's quite difficult for Titan/Legend league players to complete the tasks.

Thoughts ?

Thanks , have a great day guys.
    I think you may have a point. However, I can't recall any BB challenges that involve taking out collectors. Therefore, what's to "boost"?