Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Sneak peek #1: New Boosters and Online Activity!

Iím also struggling with whatís the point of showing we are online? Esp in small hoods, if leaders at least had to option to turn this feature on and off Iíd be okay with it otherwise I think itís pointless. Iím sorry I donít mean to complain I really donít its just Iím finding myself play less and less and every time we get an update I think that will change. Just feeling underwhelmed. I know a lot like the boosters but myself have only used about 10 since they were first introduced I could really care less about them.

Yay to new Boosters!
    Nay to who's online! Serves no purpose to know which neighbors are online, except for to feel forced to interact; or have others possibly get upset when one doesn't respond to chat requests. If it's for tracking purposes, okay; but, otherwise its silly.
    And YES WE NEED Boosters to speed up Feeding the Animals for derby tasks. That would be totally awesome!
    May we please get the Eggexpress Train to come a bit more frequently than it currently does, please.
    Still respectfully requesting you to do something about the Blocking of ppl and that that function is Not working properly!
    Would still be awesome to have a Shed to store our Mining Tools, Saws, Axes, and the Expansion stuff; and just like the Toolbox in Fishing area, we would have to expand that for more inventory space.
    And once again, may we please, please, please get a Butter Churn that can be operated by one of the Helpers!
    Thx bunches❣

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by StillVerticalandHolding View Post
    Yay to new Boosters!
    Nay to who's online! Serves no purpose to know which neighbors are online, except for to feel forced to interact; or have others possibly get upset when one doesn't respond to chat requests. If it's for tracking purposes, okay; but, otherwise its ...
    It does not show who is online it shows how many are online.
    Unless youíre in a hood by yourself or with max 2 people you canít know who isnít online when the indicator says 5/15 are online.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

The letting others know online will be good. Plus would be helpful if allowed more than 3 boosters to by saved

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by StillVerticalandHolding View Post
    Yay to new Boosters!
    Nay to who's online! Serves no purpose to know which neighbors are online, except for to feel forced to interact; or have others possibly get upset when one doesn't respond to chat requests. If it's for tracking purposes, okay; but, otherwise its silly.
    It DOESN'T show you who's online! Just how many Not entirely sure what the point is, but I'm glad people won't be able to see me be online when i'm there for a few minutes to do whatever.
    Hay Day farm level 99 -Town Reputation level 21
    Farm ID #298YQQ2QU
    ALL Sanctuary animals! - Permits: 47/Approximately a million
    Started September 2014! - Probably the slowest ever consistent player
    Mini farm started on April 24th, 2018! ~Level 62/Rep 16~

Hope there is something in the update still to come that is actually useful, so far disappointed.

When they announced the 'booster' thingy ... it was great.

When I realized that you can only keep 3 ... it was a cold shower.

Now I am trashing almost 50% of the boosters I collect ... in fact I do not really care about them anymore.
    A great idea with bad implementation as usual. People like to keep boosters for 'special occasion' like derbies
    for example or global event ... with the restriction of 3 it does not make any sense ... you keep the one you want
    and you discard all the others.

great new boosters ... like the ore and the fish, the golde in 115, don't need so much anymore ...
    but like the first SP ...
    Farm level 131

I really hate seeing all the negativity expressed here. I appreciate the suggestions and concerns. Yes, I see the loss of anonymity in a small hood w the online feature. I would b upset about that one. Thankfully I just left my 2 person small hood. And I also agree that we need more booster storage. But canít we just appreciate the new features for what they are, even if we donít find them personally useful? Iím sure others will enjoy them! It must be really discouraging for the developers to put in all that work and all they get is complaints! I know, I know....they r making big bucks, but we r also playing a free game! One which I happen to love, donít spend a penny on, and want to continue to play for free! I appreciate your efforts supercell. Please excuse the negativity but keep your ears open to constructive suggestions!
    Leader Spiritís Peace
    Competitve Champion League
    Now accepting new members​

If Nick and sniper man only 2 farmer in Hood ? - if no donate me barn tools - i will do heavy drama to nick nick