Thread: Clan Xp defrense in clan war.....

Clan Xp defrense in clan war.....

I play 5vs5 war it's going draw i earn +43 and enemy clan earn +45 xp but both clan use 5 attack only and my clan attack average duration 1.05 min and enemy clan 1.10 min then why enemy clan earn clan xp extra tell me please..... I don't know why u not solve small problem in clash of clan

The clan xp you get for defeating each base in war is dependent on the defensive strength of each base. For a draw like you describe, it sounds like you maybe had 5 bases th5-th7 in your line up (a typical th5 - 7 base yields 2xp if defeated), and your opponent maybe had three th5-7, and either a couple of th4 or lower, or low defence bases at the bottom, giving 1xp each.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rohitkumarb108 View Post
    I play 5vs5 war it's going draw i earn +43 and enemy clan earn +45 xp but both clan use 5 attack only and my clan attack average duration 1.05 min and enemy clan 1.10 min then why enemy clan earn clan xp extra tell me please..... I don't know why u not solve small problem in clash of clan
    XP for defeated bases is based on the TH level of the bases defeated. Give us that information for BOTH sides and we will explain it to you.
    Ancient Hunters War Clan Recruiting - TH8+
    TH10 - doug 30/35 heroes
    TMBG Low Level War Clan Recruiting - Wars with TH3-9
    TH10 - Doctor Worm 18/23 heroes