Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Long streak gone :-( huge missmatch

Centennial Club

Long streak gone :-( huge missmatch

We have been dealing miss matches here and there. Infact, me being a high lvl th12 stopped participating in war with 60 60 30 heroes because 1 th12 use to get us 2 or 3 th12 at times(many of th12 are out of war cause hero upgrade)

We work very hard. We everyday discuss defence. Anti 3.. every attacker talks bout strategy... 2 days we really put in time and efforts. My whole clan is v v v sad. V v depressed when logged into the game. (Not in real life)

Match(15 vs 15)
    My clan
    1 max th11
    2 high lvl th11 not max
    4 inferno th10s, decent not max
    Rest th9 and th8

Opposite clan
    1 Rushed but decent th12 with max edrag bowlers
    2 max th11
    1 decent lvl th11
    2 max th10
    1 10.5
    Rest th9 n th8

There should be algorithm in place. It's can b simple. A max edrag cannot b matched against a no th12 war... Can b taken more detailed like a warden cannot b matched with no th11 in opposition

:-( v r very sad. 2 of my players r refusing to put in efforts and opt out. We have already lost couple of players due to wars miss match n clouds. What use to be a minimum 35 v 35.. is a 15 v 15 clan

I really hope that in clan war league. Town hall r matched. Mirror to mirror. Or else 1 atk each no back up is going to be unfair. If for eg. Last match is a th8 vs th7..Etc...

Disconnection is another bad luck when u r in such tight situations and in our country network is Not that great in villages etc
    Last edited by NishkaJagani; October 10th, 2018 at 07:39 PM.

unluckers

/10ofthose
    Last edited by RAppel; October 10th, 2018 at 08:04 PM.
    TH12 - lvl206 - 298k FIN - Oct2012 - 12 Okt + 3 mos
    Gold Grab - 2bn
    Elixir Escapade - 2bn
    Heroic Heist - 23.97m +3,52
    BH8 - PB 4329

Quote Originally Posted by NishkaJagani View Post
    We have been dealing miss matches here and there. Infact, me being a high lvl th12 stopped participating in war with 60 60 30 heroes because 1 th12 use to get us 2 or 3 th12 at times(many of th12 are out of war cause hero upgrade)

We work very hard. We everyday discuss defence. Anti 3.. every attacker talks bout strategy... 2 days we really put in time and efforts. My whole clan is v v v sad. V v depressed when logged into the game. (Not in real life)

Match(15 vs 15)
    My clan
    1 max th11
    2 high lvl th11 not max
    Rest th9 and th8

Opposite clan
    2 max th11
    1 decent lvl th11
    2 max th10
    1 10.5
    Rest th9 n th8

There should be algorithm in place. It's can b simple. A max edrag cannot b matched against a no th12 war... Can b taken more detailed like a warden cannot b matched with no th11 in opposition

:-( v r very sad. 2 of my players r refusing to put in efforts and opt out. We have already lost couple of players due to wars miss match n clouds. What use to be a minimum 35 v 35.. is a 15 v 15 clan

I really hope that in clan war league. Town hall r matched. Mirror to mirror. Or else 1 atk each no back up is going to be unfair. If for eg. Last match is a th8 vs th7..Etc...

Disconnection is another bad luck when u r in such tight situations and in our country network is Not that great in villages etc
    So, in other words, what you want is the ability to put a max th11 at the top and a system set up so that you canít ever match a clan with a th12, meaning you always have an advantage unless the other clan also has a max th11. In fact, you could put all max th11s in and you would always have a huge advantage unless the other clan also happened to have all max th11s.

As far as clan war league goes, there is no hall matching. War weight matters for placement in the first tier the first week of wars and that is it. There is no matchmaker to match the clans. You will randomly match with 7 other clans from the thousands in your tier. The 7 other clans in your tier will have a wide range of hall level compositions.
    Last edited by 2222; October 10th, 2018 at 07:50 PM.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My legends hope: 14 hours daily search limit to reduce advantage of account sharing; black clouds screen; Legends3 5000-5499 cups, Legends2 5500-5999, Legends1 6000+ and titans/champs canít attack Legends1 or 2 players; while in clouds let us watch war, donate, do FCs, base design. Make a separate PvP trophy ladder option for all, others found here.

Centennial Club
    If you have players refusing to attack to spite supercell, it is not going to work. Allowing two of your members to sit out of a war attack is a bad impression on the leader. I’m a th12 and if you allowed players not to attack because of a bad matchup, I would leave your clan

Pro Member
    We get matches like yours quite frequently. I (as a high level on only TH12) often times draw 2 TH12s on the top of their roster.

And, also like you said, their TH12s are "rushed, but decent."

Yes, my 57/60/24 heroes go up against their 24/30/15 heroes and smash them. Both of them, 6 pack on their top 2. Then they struggle to 2 star me. I find when we get the mismatches you so describe, they may have the TH advantage but we have the hero (and usually total defensive building level) advantage as well.

When you see a mismatch like that on top, you need to find the other end of the mismatch, the side that benefits you. It's there. Sometimes it's in the middle, your TH11s are much more stronger than theirs than you realize, or all their hero levels pale in comparison to yours. Don't focus on how they have you beat, find your end of the mismatch and exploit it to win.
    Last edited by nelard; October 10th, 2018 at 08:03 PM.

Millennial Club
    Once again, while the war mm is far from perfect, one can at the very least upgrade smartly. Clan Wars is a weight based system. A max TH11 will have the same weight as a light TH12 that has TH12 troops.

What this means is that you hold off from maxing defense until you have maxed offense and heroes. Only then do you max defense.
    Leader of Fortress X
    https://www.clashofstats.com/clans/fortress-x-2QJ99CGP/members

"The value of a datum or a field of data is modified by the viewpoint of the observer."

Forum Elder
    Posting your clan tag usually helps in making sense of your view in match making.

Just curious. In your long win streak, were they all perfect matches that you won by skill or could they have been seen as mismatches by the other squad?

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by NishkaJagani View Post

Match(15 vs 15)
    My clan
    1 max th11
    2 high lvl th11 not max
    Rest th9 and th8

Opposite clan
    2 max th11
    1 decent lvl th11
    2 max th10
    1 10.5
    Rest th9 n th8

Take a deep breath and put your big boy pants on and things will work out ok
    Quote Originally Posted by kajid View Post
    Loot difficulty has gone up again today by 2.5% Why do they keep increasing the loot difficulty this makes the game not worth playing and before you all say there is more inactive bases and less active players it still shouldn't be a 2.5% increase in difficulty.

Still searching for the hog rider in BB...
    To be quite honest, that doesn't seem that bad of a mismatch.

And even if it is unbalanced, who says you have to lose just because they have better bases (perhaps)?

War is not designed to guarantee you win - and if you are good attackers you still have the chance of beating a team which seems much stronger. Happens all the time.

Max edrags are strong, but not unbeatable - and please don't make coc responsible for your disconnects or expect them to do anything about that - I know they are really annoying, but ...