Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Long streak gone :-( huge missmatch

I tend to agree "this is not that bad" our last war had engineered th10s and 11s and I mean full engineerd, you know the stoopid 1lvl1 cannon types all the way down the roster against our th6s and 7s!! My first reaction was wth!! I rage quit!!

The war started as expected they cleaned everything with lame 6 lights drag armies except my base at the top near max th12 with 60, 55, 30 they tried 5-6 times but only their high th12 managed a 67% 2 star. We 3 starred all their bases and that was the ball game..

Not to say that mismatches dont occur they do especially once you get these engineered bases in the mix, but good attacking and good war management can often win the day.

Good luck

Our last war, they had 3-12s up top with max troops but mid-level heroes, couple of 5*gigas and max eagles. We had no th12s. Stuff happens. Their best hitter was a sandbagged th11 down at 21.
    We're pretty balanced (cocp.it at 1.2% engineered), but a 30v30 with th11-th7 spread pulled an engineered clan.
    Happy to say we won 89-83. I think they were hitting something else before hitting our bases.

And here comes Teh Defenders!

If any1 understands and says that your enemy gets a extra giga tesla(we didnt have any) and 2 extra war atks with max troops bowlers and edrag and hey he used power potion to perfect war us. They were 4(1 th12 n 3 th11). 8 atks. We were 3, 6 atks(no th12)

you guys work for supercell? There is no other logic, I can think off for actually saying it's ok.

Reply all you want. Im not checking this thread again..

Just a game. It's ok.

Hope Supercell has noted it. Next time, I will personally ping Darian for any feedback. If he/supercell are interested, they can note it down.
    Last edited by NishkaJagani; 1 Week Ago at 02:27 AM.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by NishkaJagani View Post

If any1 understands and says that your enemy gets a extra giga tesla(we didnt have any) and 2 extra war atks with max troops bowlers and edrag and hey he used power potion to perfect war us. They were 4(1 th12 n 3 th11). 8 atks. We were 3, 6 atks(no th12)

you guys work for supercell? There is no other logic, I can think off for actually saying it's ok.
    Your logic is flawed because what you said is not a true dichotomy.

Just a game. It's ok.

Hope Supercell has noted it. Next time, I will personally ping Darian for any feedback. If he/supercell are interested, they can note it down.
    Perhaps you should avail yourself of the search function of this forum. Your situation is not unique and there have been countless threads created with similar topic and with better arguments than suspecting those who are against you as SC employees. This particular topic have already been discussed exhaustively and I do not see anything new that you are offering.

Don't think anyone is saying it's ok..it sucks everyone gets that. I quit the game and wars for 6 months because of the farce that engineering has become in this game. Then I decided I enjoyed the game came back and created a bunch of engineerd accounts...I figured if you cant beat them join them! Now I play and wait for the day SC sorts the engineering mess out, but IMO it's getting better the wars seem to be getting better and SC are showing signs of wanting to balance things.

Sure you get ♥♥♥♥ matches from time to time but thats life it ain't always fair and people are always trying to find ways to get one up on the next person...in this case clan, it's not always fair play...but luckily in this case its just a mobile game 😉

Just a game. It's ok.

War MM is not perfect, and with the introduction of special packs and potions, it makes it that much more frustrating and unreliable. How can the mm do a fair job when someone is allowed to increase their defense/offense on prep day and use power potions to max non maxed troops? That, is on SC's shoulders.

That said, I also see many not helping their war matches either. Clan Wars is based on a weight system. There is a crowd that insist maxing their bases is the way to go. You CAN'T do that and expect fair matches, not on a weight based system. The reason should be obvious. A max TH11 has the same weight as a non maxed TH12. To make matters worse, someone with a maxed base but non maxed heroes thinks this is a maxed base. It isn't.

You have to balance your heroes with your defense level. If heroes are low, keep defense low. That's a good war base, its balanced for war weight.

Hope this helps.
    Leader of Fortress X
    https://www.clashofstats.com/clans/fortress-x-2QJ99CGP/members

"The value of a datum or a field of data is modified by the viewpoint of the observer."

Pro Member

Just a game. It's ok.

That's the spirit! A sure way to get help with your problem. Ignore advice and accuse us of working for Supercell.
    Ancient Hunters War Clan Recruiting - TH8+
    TH10 - doug 30/38 heroes
    TMBG Low Level War Clan Recruiting - Wars with TH3-9
    TH10 - Doctor Worm 18/29 heroes

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by iBork View Post
    Once again, while the war mm is far from perfect, one can at the very least upgrade smartly. Clan Wars is a weight based system. A max TH11 will have the same weight as a light TH12 that has TH12 troops.

What this means is that you hold off from maxing defense until you have maxed offense and heroes. Only then do you max defense.
    Start with ibork. This is more the way to play. MM wont allow max base to give an automatic advantage, so will often give you next hall up. way to combat it, is dont max till you are ready to jump. Nice post ibork.

Quote Originally Posted by PittCreed View Post
    I tend to agree "this is not that bad" our last war had engineered th10s and 11s and I mean full engineerd, you know the stoopid 1lvl1 cannon types all the way down the roster against our th6s and 7s!! My first reaction was wth!! I rage quit!!

The war started as expected they cleaned everything with lame 6 lights drag armies except my base at the top near max th12 with 60, 55, 30 they tried 5-6 times but only their high th12 managed a 67% 2 star. We 3 starred all their bases and that was the ball game..

Not to say that mismatches dont occur they do especially once you get these engineered bases in the mix, but good attacking and good war management can often win the day.

Good luck
    So what do you expect to match, using a near max 12, with 6s and 7s?. You are engineering, why shouldnt you draw engineers.

We have been dealing miss matches here and there. Infact, me being a high lvl th12 stopped participating in war with 60 60 30 heroes because 1 th12 use to get us 2 or 3 th12 at times(many of th12 are out of war cause hero upgrade)

We work very hard. We everyday discuss defence. Anti 3.. every attacker talks bout strategy... 2 days we really put in time and efforts. My whole clan is v v v sad. V v depressed when logged into the game. (Not in real life)

Match(15 vs 15)
    My clan
    1 max th11
    2 high lvl th11 not max
    4 inferno th10s, decent not max
    Rest th9 and th8

Opposite clan
    1 Rushed but decent th12 with max edrag bowlers
    2 max th11
    1 decent lvl th11
    2 max th10
    1 10.5
    Rest th9 n th8

There should be algorithm in place. It's can b simple. A max edrag cannot b matched against a no th12 war... Can b taken more detailed like a warden cannot b matched with no th11 in opposition

:-( v r very sad. 2 of my players r refusing to put in efforts and opt out. We have already lost couple of players due to wars miss match n clouds. What use to be a minimum 35 v 35.. is a 15 v 15 clan

I really hope that in clan war league. Town hall r matched. Mirror to mirror. Or else 1 atk each no back up is going to be unfair. If for eg. Last match is a th8 vs th7..Etc...

Disconnection is another bad luck when u r in such tight situations and in our country network is Not that great in villages etc
    The reasons for your streak breaking, are summed up above, by ibork. You appear to be carrying max, or close to, bases. Of course the MM is going to be giving you "rushed but decent" bases as an oppo. As 2222 says, the alternative is to find a mirror match.
    Wont comment on whether its a mismatch, as its immaterial. Your roster created it, by using high for level bases in its creation. The balance is top end, so is at risk of drawing next hall up. To say they shouldnt do this is ridiculous. How elese could SC keep random spin fair?
    You are hoping for better matching in CWL.. lol. Its based on the BB system. Do you play?

Just a game. It's ok.

And we are not happy. Your players rage quit the war scene, and now you are rage quitting your own thread. Read and learn mate. You may or may not have mismatched, it dont matter either way.
    But most likely your roster drew what the MMA thought was a reasonable match. It may well be the case, since you believe mirror matches, or advantage to you, should be the only option on offer. But a better blend of more mature, and lesser advanced for hall accounts, would help you match halls better, if this is your gauge.
    But you cant expect to drop by with a rant, get personal with people that can help you, and still receive any sympathy. You steam rolled to a streak, using high end accounts, and come unstuck mate.
    As for the league play. Already been said, but will be an unweighted system. Bring your big guys, get some more big guys, and leave those 8s and 9s at home. Mirrors in league war will only be for practicing your rants in, and looking pretty whilst doing so.
    Last edited by joshsgrandad; 1 Week Ago at 06:26 PM.