Thread: Th12 advice for DE farming

Th12 advice for DE farming

Hi All, I have just upgraded my max Th11 50/50/20. I have Siege machine available. My next target is to max my AQ.
    Please advice based on the Army composition, League to be in and the troop upgrade sequence.

Currently I am using goblin knife but getting low on Elixir.

Forum Legend
    I stayed in Crystal3 for a while at the beginning of TH12, but it became very taxing to get hold of enough Elixir, so .. I went up through the leagues and have been floating in Titan3-Titan1 the last 3 months.

In Crystal3 I would use 8 Valkyries and 36 Miners, 1 rage, 3 heal, 3 freeze, 5 Valkyries in the Wrecker and whatever combination of Heroes I had available at the moment. (2 down for upgrades, some of the time)

In Titan1, I'm using the exact same army, but the League Bonus is much, much higher.

When you approach, Masters, you start getting hit hard twice a day, so, you "just" have to do more than 2 attacks a day to break even .. The more attacks you can win, the more resources you'll get.

/Affront
    TH12-60/60/30|BH8-16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16/25| Farm with US | full stats
    Recruiting

Forum Hero
    Max your minors or your e-drags - either can pull in vast amounts of DE with out spending any DE.

Of course early TH12 is also pretty elixir intensive and both are pretty expensive elixir armies. But I can only spend elixir on walls and the lab once every 2 weeks so I don't really care. In two weeks I probably won't be able to spend DE or Elixir on anything but troops so raiding with full war armies here I come!
    Last edited by Klavious; 1 Week Ago at 07:31 PM.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Any more ideas guys..

Honestly mass Miners is by far the fastest way to do it and is easy to farm with.

Otherwise you can always use LaLoonion.

Edit: I've also used Cloned Baby Dragon, but that's a slower army to train than mass Miner and really only works well when Warden is awake.
    Last edited by BloodyIrishman; 1 Week Ago at 10:54 AM.

Level 16
    - 5,128/17,100
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 185] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post
    Honestly mass Miners is by far the fastest way to do it and is easy to farm with.

Otherwise you can always use LaLoonion.

Edit: I've also used Cloned Baby Dragon, but that's a slower army to train than mass Miner and really only works well when Warden is awake.
    Thanks for the suggestion.. I'll try mass miners. Which league do you suggest ?

Forum Hero
    Quote Originally Posted by YodaClashOn View Post
    Thanks for the suggestion.. I'll try mass miners. Which league do you suggest ?
    maybe not while clan games are on but Titan 3 is a good place for 12s most of the time. No real cloud issues, bonus covers most if not all of army cost, loot generally good.

but today titans blows for wait times due to day 1 of clan games
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.